50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Iperson aka Leaf aka Toilpress aka okloveorder.. Stop stalking us here at ILW!

Needs a bu-mp I think.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    Well, well, this is the final proof that I am right!
    I was only waiting for this to prove my assertions about this site being a SCAM.
    Thank you for proving my theory, Sprint, the drug addict. Get help, stop snorting coke. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Proof? show us the proof Iperson. In 3 yrs of you making slanderous accusations of members here, not once have you provided evidence, nor any member on here or elsewhere have said they have been scammed. Drugs? Like I said, only person around here that acts like they are on drugs is you.

The one that was in doubt has been cleared up I think, the member in question has posted here and Davdah has made no more comments on that matter. Of course that was you who put that in his head..as you do with everything else.

You are the scammer, you are the one desperate for money and a United States Citizen to marry.

I hope your dating agency know what kind of person you really are.

Thanks for the links you gave on here by the way..at least you can't accuse me of stalking when you kindly posted them

Wave to Kos admins now
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    I was only waiting for this to prove my assertions about this site being a SCAM.
    Thank you for proving my theory, Sprint, the drug addict. Get help, stop snorting coke. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, this thread was proof that you were trying to sell your services on this site, not anyone else.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:

Actually, this thread was proof that you were trying to sell your services on this site, not anyone else. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True!!

Did you see those pictures?..she is like those desperadoes that needs to show cleavage to just a look in.
    She wants to scam an innocent USC, like the last one.

This is the link she posted on here:
    http://www.okcupid.com/profile/okloveorder

Smell the roses

Isn't it strange that we're all being accused of being scammers, but who is deleting all her posts to not leave a trail? Hmmmmmmm . . . very questionable.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    Isn't it strange that we're all being accused of being scammers, but who is deleting all her posts to not leave a trail? Hmmmmmmm . . . very questionable. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

She can delete all she wants, I have every single post of hers for in case in need of evidence All legal too.

I can bring them up anytime

I hope Dante Atkins and co. of Kos do a better moderation of their board than what they do on here. Trolls like Iperson need to be banned from the Internet for life.

Seems davdah also has the delete-it-itis as well now. Hmmm..maybe he's been getting lessons from the mistress on how attempt to cover your tracks?
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

She promised (cough, cough) to leave once she reaches 5000 posts, so RN, get on here since she's under the delusion that you are Houston - lol!!