50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Iperson aka Leaf aka Toilpress aka okloveorder.. Stop stalking us here at ILW!

Go away and leave us all alone!

In all the years you have been a member here, not once have you helped with Immigration questions or members.

You used this as a place to post your blogs from Kos and to demean people if they do not agree with your Political beliefs.

You are obsessed with a member, that is why you keep coming here. You keep harassing and stalking members here because you have no life and you enjoy hurting others. You don't know the difference between fantasy and reality! You lie and make up so many stories in your head just to harass people here.

Go away! Stop stalking us!

You have run off nearly all the members here, especially the highly knowledgeable members who could help people on this site.
    Even with most of us gone from this site, you still come here defaming people and seeking attention!

You are sick and need help! You are mental!

So I will say again.. here in black and white again.. LEAVE US ALONE!! You are nothing but a troll to all the sites and do nothing but slander, threat and try and ruin good people.

Iperson.. aka Leaf... aka Green minute.. aka Grey minute.. aka frenchybee..aka Agnes...aka ghost.if.sonofmicheal...aka toilpress
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Go away and leave us all alone!

In all the years you have been a member here, not once have you helped with Immigration questions or members.

You used this as a place to post your blogs from Kos and to demean people if they do not agree with your Political beliefs.

You are obsessed with a member, that is why you keep coming here. You keep harassing and stalking members here because you have no life and you enjoy hurting others. You don't know the difference between fantasy and reality! You lie and make up so many stories in your head just to harass people here.

Go away! Stop stalking us!

You have run off nearly all the members here, especially the highly knowledgeable members who could help people on this site.
    Even with most of us gone from this site, you still come here defaming people and seeking attention!

You are sick and need help! You are mental!

So I will say again.. here in black and white again.. LEAVE US ALONE!! You are nothing but a troll to all the sites and do nothing but slander, threat and try and ruin good people.

Iperson.. aka Leaf... aka Green minute.. aka Grey minute.. aka frenchybee..aka Agnes...aka ghost.if.sonofmicheal...aka toilpress
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An update:

Someone from Knutitours sent me this for our attention:

It seems this isn't the only place she harasses members with accusations and conspiracy stories
    Another site she is trying to sabotage and hurt people.
    Oh..and this place is her so called 6 figure job she claimed she has (online fanclub mag/forum)

Iperson = Leaf

Leaf
    03:25 PM on February 15, 2010
    Be warned everyone on this blog: the "Dave" poster is a dangerous criminal. Do NOT give him any private information, immediately change your email address and your passwords. DO NOT talk to Dave, his name is not Dave and he does not live in Canada.
    He's a known racist and anti-Obama, anti-semitic, socio-pathological psycho praying on naive people.
    The blog owner should immediately remove his profile and ban him from the site. Not doing so is putting everyone on this blog at risk and in danger.

Best wishes from Dave's victim- Leaf
    This is my name Patricia- but since you don't want to believe me, I have posted under anonymous.
    Reply Leaf
    03:23 PM on February 15, 2010

patricia roberts says...
    Dear Anonymous, please take good note of the fact that we are no naive fools or stupid children that do believe every single word or story, and are therefore able to make up our own mind. And before blaming another person, it is certainly not a token of great bravity to post a message under the name of anonymous. If you do not have to guts to give your name, then better remain silent and stay away form The Knuipe for ever. None of us is interested in this kind of "newsgiving". And as far as I can remember, Dave never ever posted something that made an allusion to racism, anti-Obama (which after all is not even so important for us in Europe), anti-semitic (you can find them everywhere, so that is their problem and not ours) and a socio-pathological pshycho (na ja, why do I immediately think of you then???). Thank you.

Leaf
    03:26 PM on February 15, 2010
    I am advising Mervi to delete Dave's account and ban him from posting here IMMEDIATELY.
    This is no joke. This man is a wanted criminal and a scammer.

sarsam
    03:35 PM on February 15, 2010
    LEAF -- For heaven's sake, what is going on??? All PATRICIA and I and I imagine others see is a person who comes into the Knuipe and makes a few comments about sports and bears, etc. How can that be a danger to us? If you feel so strongly about this, why don't you write to MERVI in an email. I have every confidence that MERVI will do what she thinks is right and just.

patricia roberts
    03:39 PM on February 15, 2010
    OK, Leaf, that is your name. And thank you for posting it. I really would appreciate it that in This Knuipe no longer messages do occur under the name anonymous. And after all, I do not believe that Dave is a wanted criminal, an imposter or a scammer. So far, he never blamed or accused or insulted somebody here in The Knuipe. He always behave like a normal person and as such he will be respected by us all, whether you like it or not. After all, no wanted criminal would be so stupid to post here in an innocent blog that is dedicated to an innocent bear. So please, stop this bull****. I do not want that this Knuipe be ruined or harmed because of whatever personal reason you may or not have against somebody. Even though this is a virtual place, you must pay respect for Mervi's work and energy to have created it and maintained it for us. I truly hope that you have an idea of all hours that she has spent to this Knuipe for us and as such pay your respect to it. And if you are not able to do so, you may maybe advise Mervi to delete Dave's account (whatever that may mean), but then I will urge her to delete yours forever. You are kindly invited to search for another battlefield, but not here in The Knuipe.

Leaf
    03:45 PM on February 15, 2010
    I have talked to Mervi many times about this but she is too naive to believe it might be true.
    Dave is a very skilled conartist- he conned me and many other people under different identity.
    I do not understand how this could be that she wants Knuipe to be safe and be a sacred place when she allows a criminal to mingle about and pretend to be somebody else.
    Mervi was told what happened, but chose to ignore it and let Dave continue on.
    He already was writing with Luisa for about two years, sending her fake photos and emails just as he was trying to do to me and several other women on another forum.
    This is a long story to tell here but you just have to believe me what I am saying is true.
    This man had my friend's house robbed- he and his stormfront buddies stole computers from his house and made a big mess.
    "Dave" posts as Holston at stormfront.org, the most racist white supremacist site in the world.
    I called the police and filed a report on him so that the police catches this criminal.
    Please just trust me. He is the reason I am not posting in the Knuipe- since the time I realized that Dave was the same man that I spoke to on another site and who lied and tried to scam me and scammed a friend of mine. He lost a lot of money because of this con-artist.

So choose- it is either me, your friend Leaf and you trust me and what I am telling you, or you choose Dave, the criminal. It's your choice. But I won't be here if he is allowed to stay and continue the deception.

Mervi
    03:50 PM on February 15, 2010
    Now I've really had enough!!!! Nobody's telling me who is allowed to write here and who's not! Even if this is OUR blog I'm the hostess and I decide. I have always said I won't tolerate comments insulting, hurting or offending other bloggers and that's the simple 'policy' of this blog. As far as everybody follows the simple rules there's no reason whatsoever to ban anybody!

Leaf - If you have such serious problems with that stalker this Knuipe isn't the place to solve the problems. Dave has never bothered me or anybody else with anything.

I hope this is the end of this 'discussion'. After long working hours I have better things to do than deleting comments.

Leaf
    03:50 PM on February 15, 2010
    Ok, Patricia, I won't be posting here anymore if this is your wish. I've done everything I could to warn you all, so it is up to you to either believe it or ignore it. But you'll see one day that I told the truth, but then it will be all too late.

Leaf

I'm a new member in this site. I was SHOCKED at the response from some of the members in this site. I thought THIS WAS A REBUTABLE SITE FILLED WITH INTELLIGENT PEOPLE. PEOPLE WHO SHARED AND HELPED OTHERS WITH INS PROBLEMS. I hope that someone has reported the comments of these racist individuals to the FBI. We live in a free country, but people like these racist individuals are of national concern for safety of the entire world.

If you don't stop stalking us, harrassing us, then the other people you stalk at Stormfront will get to know about you too.

You are obsessed, you have mental issues!

You give bad names to immigrants the way you have acted.

Iperson keeps coming back..obsessed!

Stalking Knutitours, ILW, Stormfront, Kos..Ebay..who else?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> quote:
    Originally posted by iperson:
    I don't have to prove anything but if you insist, here is my business website:

http://tinyurl.com/nppd23 - the tinyurl will redirect you to my website, but you already know it, don't you?

I create CMS -content management systems based websites. You're welcome to purchase any templates on that site you like or order a new design. Hey, I'll give you a discount, just for you Panda- enter the code Panda at checkout. Wink
    More offers to come soon, I'll be sure to keep you updated. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

DO NOT click on that link as she will take your IP address.
    Only IRS and other agencies can