50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Question about N400 time line -

If permament residencey was received on Dec-25th, can I file for for N400 on Sept.25th?

If everything goes smooth,without delays - at what point woud the ceromony be? within 6 months after the initial filing?

Another question - to your n400 interview? are u suppose to bring pas tax returns,proof that you work etc?

cuse the application does not mention that, but I am still wondering. thank you

If permament residencey was received on Dec-25th, can I file for for N400 on Sept.25th?

If everything goes smooth,without delays - at what point woud the ceromony be? within 6 months after the initial filing?

Another question - to your n400 interview? are u suppose to bring pas tax returns,proof that you work etc?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HBKHBK:

<span class="ev_code_RED">yes. 4 yrs 9 months unless based on marriage to usc</span>

<span class="ev_code_RED">It depends on where you filed from. check processing times at the blue box on the left of the screen. check your city under uscis district processing. There you will get an idea of how long it is taking from where you filed.</span>

<span class="ev_code_RED">Most people enclose those items when they file so that they are already on file. copoy of selective service card, tax return transcripts, drivers license, greencard etc. Bring all originals to the interview. letter of employment from your company is generally submitted with the application.</span>

<span class="ev_code_red">The M-476 Guide to naturalization covers much more than the application form n-400. read here It will answer most questions that you may have.</span>

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>