Comment: How Long A Wait?

Visa Bulletin from the State Department and Border Wait Times from CBP are among the various government times you can find from our Processing Times page. Of course, you can also get the latest Priority Dates, and both Service Center and District Office Processing Times. We are pleased to announce that our Processing Times Page has be updated to include the USCIS National Processing Volumes and Trends. In addition to national trends for all forms, trends for the following forms are available: I-90, I-102, I-129 F, I-129, I-130 Imm Rel., I-130 Pref., I-131, I-140, I-360, I-485, I-526, I-539, I-600, I-751, I-765, I-817, I-821, I-824, I-829, I-914, I-918, N-400 Military, N-400 Non-Military, and N-600. Bookmark this useful page and have the information available at your fingertips!

Article: AILA and Election Results by Harry DeMell

Article: Changes in family-based immigration law- after immigration reform by Tahmina Watson

Article: July Visa Chart Shows Good Movement With Future Optimism by Alan Lee

Blogging: And Rand Paul is Close to Signing on to Immigration Reform by Greg Siskind

Blogging: JULY 2013 VISA BULLETIN by Chris Musillo

Blogging: The July 2013 Visa Bulletin, and Beyond by Carl Shusterman

Bloggings: Reid Calls Cornyn Out On Border Security CIR Poison Pill, While Defense Industry Lobbyists Push For More Border Spending by Roger Algase

News: E-Verify Webinars on Employee Rights - June

Focus: The Legalization Program - Comprehensive Immigration Reform Seminar - June 13, 2013

The third and last session of the ILW.com Seminar Series "Comprehensive Immigration Reform" will be taking place this Thursday, June 13, 2013. The Discussion Leader remains Greg Siskind and other speakers include Tamar Jacoby, Cyrus Mehta, and Richard Steel. The curriculum is as follows:

• Update on House legislative efforts

• RPI, DREAM, AgWorker sections of S.744

• Path to Citizenship

The deadline to register is June 11. For additional information, including registration and speaker biographies, please see:

Fax Form

Headline: Karl Rove-backed Crossroads GPS runs pro-immigration overhaul ad Click here

Headline: Immigration Bill Vote Counting Is a Three-Dimensional Chess Game Click here

Headline: John Boehner begins to sketch immigration plan Click here

Headline: Letters of the week: Jun 10 - Jun 14 Click here

Headline: Immigration in America and The Growing Shortage of High-Skilled Workers Click here

Headline: 'Assimilation' a flash point in immigration debate Click here

Headline: Split House GOP threatens immigration reform, Boehner's future Click here

Headline: Reid: Senate Will Wrap Up Immigration Bill Before July 4 Click here

Headline: Raul Labrador exiting House immigration group Click here

Headline: A path out of purgatory Click here

Help Wanted: Immigration Attorney

Boston, MA - Fragomen, the largest law firm in the world dedicated to corporate
immigration is seeking an Associate Attorney. Fragomen, Del Ray, Bernsen, & Loewy has over 250 attorneys and 800 legal professionals and has represented a broad range of companies, organizations, and emerging businesses, working with clients to facilitates the hiring and transfer of employees worldwide. Ideal candidate will have 4+ years of corporate immigration experience, including strong PERM experience, as well as experience in a full range of non-immigrant categories. Excellent communication and writing skills, the ability to provide exceptional client service and demonstrate analystical and problem solving skills within a fast-paced environment is required. The Associate will be responsible for managing a broad, high-volume case load, providing advice to in-house immigration department personnel and foreign national employees. The Associate will also advise immigration best practices with regard to compliance issues including I-9s, LCAs, and E-Verify participation. Please send a cover letter, resume, and writing sample to bostoncareers@fragomen.com. Alternatively, applicants may apply online by visiting http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH09/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=FDBL&cws=1&rid=1973.

Help Wanted: Immigration Paralegal

Washington, D.C. - Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy is looking for several
experienced paralegals for its Washington DC. office. These are career
positions with a great deal of client contact and requiring a wide range of
skills in a fast-paced setting for the right candidate. Ideal candidates
will have 2+ years experience with all aspects of business immigration.
The Paralegal will manage caseloads with a large degree of independence;
communicate with clients regarding procedural and case processing issues;
update and maintain client status reports; prepare bills; and serve as a
team resource. Competitive salary and benefits for the right candidate.
Please send cover letter, resume, college transcript and writing sample, in
Word or Adobe formats only, to Robert F. McCafferty, Human Resources
Manager, at rmccafferty@fragomen.com, or fax to (202) 371-2898. No phone
calls please. Fragomen is an equal opportunity employer.

To submit an article or a news item to Immigration Daily, write to editor@ilw.com. Follow ILW.COM on Twitter.

Letters of the Week:

ComingsNGoings: Immigration Reading

To Sin Against Hope: How America Has Failed Its Immigrants: A Personal History by Alfredo Gutierrez - Verso, 256 pp. - Hardcover, ISBN: 1844679926, $16.74 - http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1844679926/

An Important disclaimer! The information provided on this page is not legal advice. Transmission of this information is not intended to create, and receipt by you does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Readers must not act upon any information without first seeking advice from a qualified attorney. Copyright 1995-2013 American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM. Send correspondence and articles to editor@ilw.com. Letters and articles may be edited and may be published and otherwise used in any medium. The views expressed in letters and articles do not necessarily represent the views of ILW.COM.

Publisher: Sam Udani ISSN: 1930-062X

Advisory Board: Jason Dzubow, Rami Fakhoury, Matthew Kolken,
Chris Musillo, Lory Rosenberg, Greg Siskind, Joel Stewart, Margaret Wong