free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HIV POSITIVE ALSO

THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION BUTI DIDN'T FIND WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR THERE, YES I'M MARRIED AND MY WIFE IS ABOUT TO FILE FOR ME TO GET A GREENCARD I'M ALSO ON HER MEDICAL INSURANCE WHAT I WANTED TO KNOW IS IF I CAN GET MY GREENCARD WITHOUT GETTING A LAWYER I HEARD BEING HIV POSSITIVE CAN PROVENT ME FROM OBTAINING A GREENCARD.HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME THIS TIME, THANKS IN ADVANCE

THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION BUTI DIDN'T FIND WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR THERE, YES I'M MARRIED AND MY WIFE IS ABOUT TO FILE FOR ME TO GET A GREENCARD I'M ALSO ON HER MEDICAL INSURANCE WHAT I WANTED TO KNOW IS IF I CAN GET MY GREENCARD WITHOUT GETTING A LAWYER I HEARD BEING HIV POSSITIVE CAN PROVENT ME FROM OBTAINING A GREENCARD.HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME THIS TIME, THANKS IN ADVANCE

Hello again Frankie...

The URL i'd post got the information you need to know anyways...

Im HIV+ also, i am about to get married next week with a USC...

INS does HIV screen on GC applicants... but if you are getting married i dont really think they would have problem with that

Why?
    Applicants seeking admission to the United States as immigrants must establish the required family relationship. They must be the spouse or unmarried son or daughter, or the minor unmarried lawfully adopted child of a U.S. citizen or permanent resident; or have a son or daughter who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. The applicant also must satisfy three discretionary criteria that were developed by INS to ensure the public health, safety and welfare

The danger to the public health created by the alien's admission is minimal;

The possibility of the spread of the infection created by the alien's admission is minimal; and

No expense will be incurred by any government agency, without that agency's prior consent.

IF you are part of a mutual-monogamus-realtion-ship... how can somebody else get infected by you?

IF you got your own Health Insutance you dont need goverment assistance

I dont think you are going to have trubles with that, you can find a lawyer if you can affort it and if it makes you feel more confortable.

I am not going to that because of our situation right now we can not affort a lawyer, we gonna try to do this... we DO love eachother.

INS can NOT choose who you fall in love with, if they allow you to get married they should allow you to be together too... thats the marriage for, isn't ?

Good Luck, Best wishes...

I guess being HIV+ makes one inadmissible - I'm not being judgemental against you guys, but I think that's the law says.

A friend of mine is here with a valid employment authorization card. His SSN and resident alien documents are not real. He and his wife are HIV positive. Their American-born twins, thank God, are not. He is working with an immigration attorney, but I'm wondering if you all can tell me what his chances are. I want to know if they will be permitted to stay. His wife is here illegally. I think they sneaked across the border, i.e. no visas or passports, no valid entry. I worry about them and wonder if they will all be sent home. They are hard working, tax paying, young, and very kind, good people. They are exactly the kind of people we want coming to the US. I work with them as well. Any ideas, you guys?

Strange Linda how their children are HIV-; I think the children should be sent to live with someone who is not HIV+, like their grandmothers for instance.

Clebsiella, are you suggesting to send the kids in their parents' native county and keep the HIV+ ones here?????

Hmmm, not an easy one this

When they found out the wife was pregnant they ran bloodwork - found out she is HIV+ and then tested the husband. The wife was given some kind of drug that prevented the virus from being transmitted to the babies. Incredible. So far the girls have tested negative. The thing is that they have no family here. I don't know if they have family back home. I'm just wondering what their chances of legal residence are. Anyone with experience about this?

What a miracle that the babies are HIV-!!!