Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Denial

Denial

I and My wife was Denied. Mine is attempted alien smuggling While my wife's offence is Misrepresentation""this is becos my wife have been to the embassy before, PLZ I need ur advice, Do I have a chance of a successful waiver since am the principal applicant "

Someone12
    why do you think you deserve a waiver? Alien smuggling is a serious offense, and we, the citizens of the United States of America, don't need or want dirtbags like you and your fraud committing 'wife' (no doubt another alien smuggler) taking up space in OUR country....you won't get a waiver because the US of A does not have any use for alien smugglers and fraudsters...enjoy yourself in whatever flea infested country you are currently living in.

Quote Originally Posted by moschino View Post
    I and My wife was Denied. Mine is attempted alien smuggling While my wife's offence is Misrepresentation""this is becos my wife have been to the embassy before, PLZ I need ur advice, Do I have a chance of a successful waiver since am the principal applicant "
    Check my reply to your another posting. Consult some good Immigration Attorney for help. If you have not done anything wrong then you will succeed.
    Good luck.

Someone12
    there is no such thing as a 'good' immigration attorney...they just collect huge sums for creating stories on behalf of fraudsters, alien smugglers and other low life slime who are too irresponsible to be allowed in my country....

Quote Originally Posted by Someone12 View Post
    there is no such thing as a 'good' immigration attorney...they just collect huge sums for creating stories on behalf of fraudsters, alien smugglers and other low life slime who are too irresponsible to be allowed in my country....
    Wrong S12. There are good immigration attorneys. Some just claim to know the law and others really do know it. If there is a chance to obtain residency legally, a good attorney will find it. In the case above, however, I don't think there is a chance.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

A lot of cases look hopeless but, the OP didn't say what was misrepresented and where the smuggling occurred. Any-who. Hope all is well there koller.
    This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by davdah View Post
    A lot of cases look hopeless but, the OP didn't say what was misrepresented and where the smuggling occurred. Any-who. Hope all is well there koller.
    Well, he hasn't returned to tell us the details. S12 was most likely able to tell him off instantly.

All is well, all is well! Working 7 days a week...living the American Dream so to speak . This whole website changed...seems I have to register for a navigational course just to get around. Hope all is well with you too.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Kollerkrot View Post
    Well, he hasn't returned to tell us the details. S12 was most likely able to tell him off instantly.

All is well, all is well! Working 7 days a week...living the American Dream so to speak . This whole website changed...seems I have to register for a navigational course just to get around. Hope all is well with you too.
    Exactly - that's why this site has failed so miserably. People come here for help and then you have members blow them off and condemn them - who would ever come here seriously for immigration advice anymore?

You know...when I came here for the first time, in 2006 I just sat and read and listened what was going on in the forum. I think I did this for several months before I asked a question. I too had to deal with S12...he was trying to blow me off too, but I remember I gave him sours back.... If someone is really interested in or desperate for advice, they'll stick around and find the right person to get in touch with. That's what I did and I succeeded!

Someone12...you really think you represent America left, right and center...don't you?