Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's New With Cheryl D. Uzamere

Dear Readers:

Wow!!! I have really been busy the past few months with regard to my divorce action. The immigration attorneys' acts of fraud, coupled with their ability to rely on the assistance of New York State's corrupt judiciary precipitated a flurry of activity that resulted in the following:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
    <LI>Judge Sunshine's decision that Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere is my husband;
    <LI> My filing of a Bivens action (implied cause of action/constitutional torts) against several defendants that is now docketed as 09-5816 and pending before the Supreme Court of the United States (please visit http://www.thecrimesofsenatoruzamere.com/scotus.html for more information);
    <LI> I received correspondence from T. Diane Cejka of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service's FOIA office that included more letters containing my husband's immigration files under his real name and fake name; copy of the arrest warrant that was issued against my husband for not paying child support and copy of the marriage certificate he falsified (please visit http://www.thecrimesofsenatoru.../cabranes_fraud.html to view the documents, as well as the rest of the website);
    <LI> My filing of New York State Supreme Court case index number 18012-2009 against my husband and attorneys Allen E. Kaye, Harvey Shapiro, Bernard J. Rostanski, Jack Gladstein and the corporation Allen E. Kaye, P.C.[/list]

With regard to index number 18012-2009, neither my husband nor any of the attorneys interposed an answer to my Verified Complaint or my Notice to Admit, so they have defaulted. The defendants are also in receipt of my Order to Show Cause for Summary Judgment and Default Judgment, and have thus far not responded).

Where is JermCool? I really wish he could contact Allen Kaye and find out what Allen's plans are for suing me for defamation of character. If you see him, tell him to give Allen Kaye a call and find out if I was lying (ha ha!).

In the meantime, my plans are underway to ensure that except for situations like JermCool's and Aroha's who actually lived together several years as husband and wife in another country or sponsorship by marriage by a U.S. citizen or green card holder to a foreign spouse in a long-term marriage that was contracted in the sponsor's country, that this country completely eliminate sponsorship based on a recent marriage to an American citizen or green card holder.

If I am granted an audience to defend myU.S. Supreme Court case docket number 09-5816, I will do my best to ensure that aliens who have contracted recent marriage American citizens or green card holders are no longer allowed to benefit from deceptive practices that circumvent immigration law. Lastly, if the U.S. Supreme Court grants me an audience, I will make sure that immigration attorneys who flaunt the Constitution and assist in fraudulent marriages are permanently disbarred, arrested and convicted.

In the meantime, please keep following up on my website for more information.

Thanks for reading my post.
    I AM A VICTIM OF A GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SCAM. THE PERPETRATOR IS SENATOR EHIGHE EDOBOR UZAMERE. THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WHO PROVIDED SERVICES THAT HELPED HIM USE SUBTERFUGE TO TRICK ME ARE ALLEN E. KAYE AND HARVEY SHAPIRO. THIS IS THE TRUTH -- AND

Dear Readers:

Wow!!! I have really been busy the past few months with regard to my divorce action. The immigration attorneys' acts of fraud, coupled with their ability to rely on the assistance of New York State's corrupt judiciary precipitated a flurry of activity that resulted in the following:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
    <LI>Judge Sunshine's decision that Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere is my husband;
    <LI> My filing of a Bivens action (implied cause of action/constitutional torts) against several defendants that is now docketed as 09-5816 and pending before the Supreme Court of the United States (please visit http://www.thecrimesofsenatoruzamere.com/scotus.html for more information);
    <LI> I received correspondence from T. Diane Cejka of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service's FOIA office that included more letters containing my husband's immigration files under his real name and fake name; copy of the arrest warrant that was issued against my husband for not paying child support and copy of the marriage certificate he falsified (please visit http://www.thecrimesofsenatoru.../cabranes_fraud.html to view the documents, as well as the rest of the website);
    <LI> My filing of New York State Supreme Court case index number 18012-2009 against my husband and attorneys Allen E. Kaye, Harvey Shapiro, Bernard J. Rostanski, Jack Gladstein and the corporation Allen E. Kaye, P.C.[/list]

With regard to index number 18012-2009, neither my husband nor any of the attorneys interposed an answer to my Verified Complaint or my Notice to Admit, so they have defaulted. The defendants are also in receipt of my Order to Show Cause for Summary Judgment and Default Judgment, and have thus far not responded).

Where is JermCool? I really wish he could contact Allen Kaye and find out what Allen's plans are for suing me for defamation of character. If you see him, tell him to give Allen Kaye a call and find out if I was lying (ha ha!).

In the meantime, my plans are underway to ensure that except for situations like JermCool's and Aroha's who actually lived together several years as husband and wife in another country or sponsorship by marriage by a U.S. citizen or green card holder to a foreign spouse in a long-term marriage that was contracted in the sponsor's country, that this country completely eliminate sponsorship based on a recent marriage to an American citizen or green card holder.

If I am granted an audience to defend myU.S. Supreme Court case docket number 09-5816, I will do my best to ensure that aliens who have contracted recent marriage American citizens or green card holders are no longer allowed to benefit from deceptive practices that circumvent immigration law. Lastly, if the U.S. Supreme Court grants me an audience, I will make sure that immigration attorneys who flaunt the Constitution and assist in fraudulent marriages are permanently disbarred, arrested and convicted.

In the meantime, please keep following up on my website for more information.

Thanks for reading my post.
    I AM A VICTIM OF A GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SCAM. THE PERPETRATOR IS SENATOR EHIGHE EDOBOR UZAMERE. THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WHO PROVIDED SERVICES THAT HELPED HIM USE SUBTERFUGE TO TRICK ME ARE ALLEN E. KAYE AND HARVEY SHAPIRO. THIS IS THE TRUTH -- AND

Wondered what happened to you. Thought they may have put you in jail over the behavior with that Fed employee.

Well glad you are well.

So does that mean you are against what Sonofmichael the lawyer is doing? Promoting marrying Russian brides through the internet? K1 visa?

He lives near you, you should check him out lol
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Cheryl..can I ask.. How did USCIS send you FOIA documents?

I thought the person in question has to give permission. Did he give you permission?

Im curious how that works. Ive not heard anyone else getting them other than the person in question.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Davdah.. looks aren't always everything LOL

Cheryl have you done any more videos? Davdah enjoyed them.
    I think they are pretty cool too

Welcome back Cheryl; we missed you ! YOU NUT CASE !!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">In the meantime, my plans are underway to ensure that except for situations like JermCool's and Aroha's who actually lived together several years as husband and wife in another country or sponsorship by marriage by a U.S. citizen or green card holder to a foreign spouse in a long-term marriage that was contracted in the sponsor's country, that this country completely eliminate sponsorship based on a recent marriage to an American citizen or green card holder. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dream on CDU, it'll never happen. In the unlikely event it ever does, what do you propose in place of the K1 visa hmmm? Nothing. So you the USC will be forced to live in another country for how long? 1yr, 5yrs, 10yrs?? Forced to give up a good job, lifestyle etc. Not all marriages are fraudulent although you seem to think they are. Your proposal will will cause hardship to the USC, plain and simple which is why it'll never happen.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    Wondered what happened to you. Thought they may have put you in jail over the behavior with that Fed employee.

Well glad you are well.

So does that mean you are against what Sonofmichael the lawyer is doing? Promoting marrying Russian brides through the internet? K1 visa?

He lives near you, you should check him out lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So now I have a whole stalker group. Sprint is so obsessed with me, she needs more people to help her stalk me and is encouraging stalking. She also continues false allegations against every man she has ever met in her life; and some, like me, she has never met. SICKO !!! Psycho !!!!!!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cheryl D. Uzamere:
    Dear Readers:

Wow!!! I have really been busy the past few months with regard to my divorce action. The immigration attorneys' acts of fraud, coupled with their ability to rely on the assistance of New York State's corrupt judiciary precipitated a flurry of activity that resulted in the following: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually nothing really resulted other than you making various motions; as usual.

You actually HURT your case against the great Senator Uzamere by having the judge declare him your husband. You have unwittingly admitted to having a bonafide marriage which wil allow him to get a green card. By persuing a divorce rather than an annullment based on marriage fraud, he has a stronger argument to get a green card based on a bonafide marriage that you had the judge declare.

However, this is all moot since he never applied to get a green card based on a marriage through you. Furthermore, all indications are that he is not even in this country and is believed to have been assasinated in a bloody coup.

The Supreme Court will NEVER hear your case. They hand pick a few cases out of thousands that are infinitely more significant than yours.

You can not sue your husbands attorneys; you have no standing whatsoever. That will be thrown out.

You are so misdirected.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:

Well glad you are well.

He lives near you, you should check him out lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have had people obsessed with me before but never to this degree and never with someone I never even met. What a psycho. She comments on every single post I make and brings me up in almost everyone of her posts even when not replying/obsessing over one of mine. What a sick pervert.