free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Overstayed Tourist Visa in US from Mexico

Overstayed Tourist Visa in US from Mexico

Hello, my sister in law came to US on 6 month tourist visa from mexico and has overstayed, she has been here for 2 years now. She is 21 years old, and is planning to get married to a U.S. Citizen. Her concern was if she can process permanent residency and stay in US. or will she have to file the I-601 waiver and go to ciudad Juarez for Interview? My wife had to go through the whole I-601 ordeal in 2009, and my sister in law is worried that if she has to leave the US to go to Juarez, that she will be denied. Thanks for the Help.

Someone12
    Another visa cheat from the land of corruption....why can't Mexicans obey laws? Are they genetically disinclined to do so? Seems like it...only about 1 in 50,000 have any respect for the laws of the US of A...your sister is just another mentirosa pendeja....like so many others....I guess lying is just part of the Mexican culture, isn't it? (no doubt you are going to tell me how Mexico should be part of the US or some such mierda de caballo....but that statement is meaningless...visa cheats and border jumpers are the only two things Mexico produces....)

It not just Mexican culture, seems to be any and all that want to be here and do anything to get it. Lie, cheat, steal, kill, anything.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

obey the law thats all i want to say.

Its not all, the honest ones rarely visit sites like this, only the ones desperate come.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y