Hello, this is my case I came to this country in 1981 I applied for I-687 under the lulac program in 2006, my application was denied due to lock of eligibility evidences. My work permit expired after case was closed.

It's been about 7 years since then and I continued using my social security and filing taxes every year...I cannot be deported since it was part of the lulac agreement to not deport people who applied for it
Now I got married to a citizen a year ago, we have a child together, we will open a new case form i130.

What would happen in my new case, do we need to file 601A for petition to spouse with illegal entry to USA ? Or could I be excepted from filing 601A, since I have a clean record and have been working without work permit but filing tax return every year for 7 years?