free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: immigration is telling lies

****ed immigration has been posting that it is a 6 month wait for processing a I-130 aplication - well - that is bull**** - my I-130 is at 2 years and still - the call centers are manned by total derelicts and my congressman is ****ed inept- he does nothing - immigration does nothing -

****ed immigration has been posting that it is a 6 month wait for processing a I-130 aplication - well - that is bull**** - my I-130 is at 2 years and still - the call centers are manned by total derelicts and my congressman is ****ed inept- he does nothing - immigration does nothing -

Six months to a year is the average time. Not everyone is average.

UpToMyEars: If you're waiting for your I-130 to be approved, then you can't be an American...and, therefore, you DON'T have a Congressman!

The OP didn't give enough information to base judgment. We don't know if he is the petitioner or the recipient.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by uptomyearswithlies:
    ****ed immigration has been posting that it is a 6 month wait for processing a I-130 aplication - well - that is bull**** - my I-130 is at 2 years and still - the call centers are manned by total derelicts and my congressman is ****ed inept- he does nothing - immigration does nothing - </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

USC are Supposed to Have a Congressman!!!! You mean You contacted You're Congressman Of Said Right??? And No response To Your non Immigrant, Non Usc Status, and You did not Receive assistance????
    dear lord! what Is the world coming too???
    When an immigrant of Non USA Does not Receive The assistance He/She Is entitled to Under The Law/ yes But No! But, yes but no!
    Preposterous!!!! Say It Is not so??? DING!!! My jiffy Pop popcorn is Finished . Sorry gotta run!
    It Was guaranteed To pop 100%!!! I Found an Unpoped Kernel!!! S&gt;O&gt;B&gt;!!! Not Right!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by uptomyearswithlies:
    ****ed immigration has been posting that it is a 6 month wait for processing a I-130 aplication - well - that is bull**** - my I-130 is at 2 years and still - the call centers are manned by total derelicts and my congressman is ****ed inept- he does nothing - immigration does nothing - </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Did you get a receipt after you mailed the I-130 application?
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    What's he going to do? Ask for a refund, LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hudson, Davdah just poked you! Are you going to respond?
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Only the children of Lake Wobegone have their applications adjudicated on the average or above average time. Everyone else has to wait longer.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    What's he going to do? Ask for a refund, LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hudson, Davdah just poked you! Are you going to respond? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO!

KollerSom should be your new name!! Antagonizing. Someone needs to Start something.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y