50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Hi There Marie:

Hey once again thanks for pointing that little (a) out that I missed. I don't think it helps me out in my situation, but I am sure that I woun't forget about it anytime soon.

I was just curious as to where you are from? I am just being nosey...I see you all over the place here in ILW so I thought I would ask.

Hope to talk to you more soon. Hey have you checked out the that says AMNESTY 4 ALL. you ougth to give it a quick read.

All my best

Hey once again thanks for pointing that little (a) out that I missed. I don't think it helps me out in my situation, but I am sure that I woun't forget about it anytime soon.

I was just curious as to where you are from? I am just being nosey...I see you all over the place here in ILW so I thought I would ask.

Hope to talk to you more soon. Hey have you checked out the that says AMNESTY 4 ALL. you ougth to give it a quick read.

All my best

Hey, no problem. There is too much to know when it comes to immigration

I'm from France, came over to see my then boyfriend and never left. That was almost 4 years ago. I'm a PR and going to apply for my citizenship in December or thereabouts, probably after because 200$ + at christmas time....well you get the idea

I read the amnesty for all and I replied early on in the thread. It would be great but like I said on that post, even more people would come here illegally knowing that hey that's ok we'll keep you!! It's not just in the US, it's in all the "developped" countries. If they all had an open door policy, people would be flooding in.

It's a lose-lose situation really. I don't think there would be a situation that would benefit both sides of the fence.

With regards to open door policy I can understand your point....but I think that there is room for inginuity...as I spoke of in my reply.

Are you homesick at all...my husband is terribly homesick. His mother is ill and it just kills him. I just keep real close tabs on the senete calander and immigration news. My little self will be at the INS office bright eyed and bushy-tailed the first available morning.

By the way, my father is a minister as well. We married Christmas day, in the living room with family. It was just perfect.

I'm a little homesick, especially during summer time.
    I went back last year but I couldn't afford to this year. I want to take my husband to France and show him around. We're thinking about moving there in years to come..way down the road. That must be hard because he can't go there to see her

We'll see what happens at the end of the month with the 245(i). Hopefully it will be good news for your family!

I have every appendage of my body crossed!!!

We are plannng on settling in Europe, as well after I retire from the Air Force.

At least he can talk to her every weekend. She reminds me of Jacki O. You know who she is , yes?

Of course :P

We want me to get my citizenship first before going and hubby has to finish college first too, which will take a while considering we're broke..hahahaha

Yeah I understand the taking a while to graduate thing...It took me 6 years to finish my undergraduate due to having to work at the same time, plus deling with the military.

With graduate school I will have to keep on schedule since I have a age limit to beat. Isn't that sad, I'm in my prime and I have to worry about my age. Yikes!!!!

I love this forum...i don't suppose you've noticed or anything

Didn't notice!

I like this forum too. I have to go take care of my baby. She is cranky and probably hungry!