free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: spanish should be the official language in the US

yes , I think Spanish should be the official language here in the states .It is a more beautiful language . Spanish is far and away the most pleasing to the ears. It just rolls of the tounge in such an elegant, romantic fashion.so I hope when we are majority in this country we can pass a law that will make Spanish the official language .

yes , I think Spanish should be the official language here in the states .It is a more beautiful language . Spanish is far and away the most pleasing to the ears. It just rolls of the tounge in such an elegant, romantic fashion.so I hope when we are majority in this country we can pass a law that will make Spanish the official language .

I am sorry, I disagree!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fredy:
    yes , I think Spanish should be the official language here in the states .It is a more beautiful language . Spanish is far and away the most pleasing to the ears. It just rolls of the tounge in such an elegant, romantic fashion.so I hope when we are majority in this country we can pass a law that will make Spanish the official language . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only when Spaniards speak it. Spanish from Latin American grates the ear.

I agree with federale 86 with one exception, when I hear people from Chile and/or Argentina it is pleasing to the ears because they speak Castillian. As for the rest of the latinos, we need ear****s. But then again, they don't really speak Spanish, they make up words, but what can we expect with people with a 3rd grade education.

i would keep my mouth shut if i were u hunny...i am mexican and proud to be with a high school diploma and going to colleage when a bunch of american students i knew that graduated from high school r workin at a fast food restaurant how embarrasing is that.oooh and spanish is a beautiful language i hand an american say to me once how beautiful is it that u know two languages spanish & english i would love to learn spanish.......

I BEG TO DISAGREE TO THE OBSERVATION THAT SPANISH SHOULD BE THE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE HERE IN THE U.S...THIS IS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, NOT THE UNITED STATES OF MEXICO!...IT SHOULD BE ENGLISH, AND NEEDS TO BE ENGLISH AS THE ONE AND ONLY OFFICIAL LANGUAGE OF THIS COUNTRY..I DONT HAVE ANY ISSUE WITH LEARNING SPANISH, IN FACT I AM FLUENT IN SPANISH, BUT IT NEEDS TO BE AND SHUD BE ONLY REQUIRED AS A SECOND LANGUAGE...NO DEBATE WHATSOEVER!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fredy:
    yes , I think Spanish should be the official language here in the states .It is a more beautiful language . Spanish is far and away the most pleasing to the ears. It just rolls of the tounge in such an elegant, romantic fashion.so I hope when we are majority in this country we can pass a law that will make Spanish the official language . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So why are you telling us in English??
    Oh, you wanted to be understood...I see

...this argument just shows that Americans are perfectly correct when they want their borders secured and immigration from the cesspools to our south STOPPED.

I find it unbelievable that illegal immigrants with a second-grade education, having tried everything to escape from their countries of origin, continue to show such incredible disrespect for America and for Americans.

Quite frankly, if they like speaking Spanish so much, then why WON'T they stay in their own countries???

I find it incredibly amusing that they all seem to love Spanish so much, and think that it's their "heritage" and their "culture," yet not even one of them could actually locate Spain on a map...and neither they, nor any of their ancestors, have ever been to Spain.

Furthermore, the Spanish language as mangled by the average Mexican is horrendous to listen to; any self-respecting Spaniard would be horrified.

In any eveny, Fredy, please continue to show disrespect for America and for Americans...we know that you're an illiterate and obnoxious fool, and that is why there will NEVER be another amnesty!

Most Americans couldn't find Spain on a map either! LOL
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."