free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Republicans & Neo-Nativism

On the other side of the plexiglass, sizing these bozos up.
    I am a conservative Republican and I am disgusted with the way the GOP is pandering to the anti-immigrant crowd.

The anti-immigrant vote didn't go for McCain in 08. Why would it? He was pro-reform. In fact, he got burned on that issue. The neo-nativists largely voted for Obama.

Neo-nativists tend to be white working-class voters, who will generally vote for Democrats.
    I'm from Louisiana and I saw this when Bobby Jindal lost to Kathleen Blanco in 2004. The white working class voters mostly voted for the Democrat Blanco. But she was such a disaster in Katrina, that they changed their vote the next time around & voted for Jindal. But their instinct was to vote for a Democrat.

The national GOP is committing suicide by pandering to anti-immigrant voters. These people won't vote for the GOP anyway.

Barry Goldwater wasn't anti-immigrant. Ronald Reagan was the best President for immigrants in the last thirty years. The GOP has always been the party of small business. And nobody needs immigrants more than small businesses in America.

The anti-immigrant political movement is the stupidest, most self-destructive political movement of my lifetime. It employs the logic of self-amputation. It wants to amputate entire segments of the American economy. It wants to make hard economic times even more difficult.

Not only is the GOP committing suicide on this issue, if the neo-nativists get their way, America is toast. We can't hack it without immigrants. And we never could.

I'm really disgusted with my own party. But remember -- the Democrats aren't exactly profiles in courage on this issue either.

On the other side of the plexiglass, sizing these bozos up.
    I am a conservative Republican and I am disgusted with the way the GOP is pandering to the anti-immigrant crowd.

The anti-immigrant vote didn't go for McCain in 08. Why would it? He was pro-reform. In fact, he got burned on that issue. The neo-nativists largely voted for Obama.

Neo-nativists tend to be white working-class voters, who will generally vote for Democrats.
    I'm from Louisiana and I saw this when Bobby Jindal lost to Kathleen Blanco in 2004. The white working class voters mostly voted for the Democrat Blanco. But she was such a disaster in Katrina, that they changed their vote the next time around & voted for Jindal. But their instinct was to vote for a Democrat.

The national GOP is committing suicide by pandering to anti-immigrant voters. These people won't vote for the GOP anyway.

Barry Goldwater wasn't anti-immigrant. Ronald Reagan was the best President for immigrants in the last thirty years. The GOP has always been the party of small business. And nobody needs immigrants more than small businesses in America.

The anti-immigrant political movement is the stupidest, most self-destructive political movement of my lifetime. It employs the logic of self-amputation. It wants to amputate entire segments of the American economy. It wants to make hard economic times even more difficult.

Not only is the GOP committing suicide on this issue, if the neo-nativists get their way, America is toast. We can't hack it without immigrants. And we never could.

I'm really disgusted with my own party. But remember -- the Democrats aren't exactly profiles in courage on this issue either.

You are another Tea Party activist, your frustration is well understood but you lack necessary intelligence to make a post that would resemble that of your opposition. It just isn't what you have capacity to imagine it to be.And you lask wits to earn you merits of making a good satire.

At the same time i think if there truly are 20 mil illegals then overwhelming majority of those are complete a-holes who deserrve to be cooked in gas-chambers for sheepish acceptance of what's going on.

If fate has made its' decree, if Olympian Gods want to enjoy another spectacle of mass misery, if this is the path the events will be steered into anyway, if you are going to go down no matter what then WHY be so e-Fffing sheepish and not at least VOICE your OPINION that all this Tea Party b.ull.**** is just it - a BS?!!

All i have sees so far is straw men arguments like those of iperson (and now this "Ellis Island") and NO ONE is here to give an answer to these f.uckheads?
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I am a conservative Republican and I am disgusted with the way the GOP is pandering to the anti-immigrant crowd. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean with this kind of political advertising?

"This is Alabama. We speak English"

Or this?

We are Better than That!!!!!
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

While I was looking through Tim James website, I came across this:

5. Every Alabamian will be required to produce a photo ID in order to vote.

OPPORTUNITY: How much logic does it take to figure this one out? And, yet again, the problem has never been solved.

TIM’S COMMON SENSE SOLUTION: Everyone’s right to vote will be protected and safeguarded from fraud. And, to ensure fairness, the state will issue a free photo ID to any U.S. citizen of voting age who requests it.

Hmmm, common sense tells me this guy is an is an idiot since he should know that a Permanent Resident can vote is certain elections, ie. State and local elections. Does he intend to disenfranchise the legal immigrant vote?
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

We are Better than That!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That d.umb a.ss in the video is a pawn in a bigger game. He is nobody, just a piece of **** red-neck from deepwoods with stinky b.utt deserving you know what.

But it would be interesting to have a conversation with an architect of SB 1070 (Kris Kobach, Harward College Graduate, recipient of Marshall Scholarship, MA and D.Ph in Politics from Oxford).

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

I agree !!! America was built on Immigrants and Slaves !! We need to return this country back to the way it was !!!

Deepwoods stinky b.utt red-necks are wanking in that direction, Senator Uzamere.

I guess you are the corporate labor welfare state Republican. In other words a RINO. I bet you voted for Obama.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:

Oh, Ellis is a fake. He's as Republican as RN is definitively a woman or man. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or as sham as davdah that hates immigrants on one hand, but could shamelessly scam his way to save a deportee to be his better half on the other.