Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I751 Related Queries

Team,
    My wife is a US citizen I already got a temporary GC 2 years back. We have a baby, house..etc. I applied for the removal of conditional GC in July 16 2009. I got the finger printing done in 15 days. Today ( Oct 21) I got letter from Immigration to show up in interview with proof of evidence. We have already sent the proof. And All the docs we sent are very strong proof even child birth docs as well.

Is it normal to get called for interview, when your docs are so strong?

Not sure Is there can be an Issue?

Please reply.

Thank You

Team,
    My wife is a US citizen I already got a temporary GC 2 years back. We have a baby, house..etc. I applied for the removal of conditional GC in July 16 2009. I got the finger printing done in 15 days. Today ( Oct 21) I got letter from Immigration to show up in interview with proof of evidence. We have already sent the proof. And All the docs we sent are very strong proof even child birth docs as well.

Is it normal to get called for interview, when your docs are so strong?

Not sure Is there can be an Issue?

Please reply.

Thank You

Hi Myvisa and welcome,

It's not unusual to be called for an interview. Just have all your documents in order when you attend and things should go smoothly. And, best if your spouse attends with you.

Good luck.

Thanks for the reply ProudUSC. I am taking my kid as well in case Is it Ok.. anyways the interview is little far and we dont have any baby sitter.

Also is this a rule now days that Interview is necessary for I751 condition removal. As I am hearing every one is being called for an interview for I751

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by myvisa123:
    Thanks for the reply ProudUSC. I am taking my kid as well in case Is it Ok.. anyways the interview is little far and we dont have any baby sitter.

Also is this a rule now days that Interview is necessary for I751 condition removal. As I am hearing every one is being called for an interview for I751 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think taking your child will be an issue. Might be good evidence the marriage is bona fide - lol! I haven't heard that all I-751 cases are called for an interview, but it's possible they've starting investigating more.

Don't worry. If everything is on the up and up, you will do fine.

Thanks for the quick reply.. I really appriciate your help!!

Thank You

The USCIS will randomly interview about 10% of I-751 applicants, regardless of being married still or not. I wouldn't worry about it just makes sure your wife is with you at the interview because it's required if you joint filed.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Thanks Brit4064,
    Looks like we are randomly picked.. as we have very strong docs.. We have kid, house, family get together 100`s of pics. Hospital pics when our kid was born with family members, joint tax..and a lot more

Photoshopped pictures are not real; they want to see the true love in person !!! They have realized you are fraud; hence the interview !!!

Boss, the pics are not photoshop. They are real my baby is real, my house docs are real, hospital pics in surgery room where baby was born pics are real. marriage pics are real. everything is real. Photoshop, I believe a person will be stupid to take photoshop pics to interview. I mean every office has a technical department. do you know that its modern world If you have photoshop then a high school kid can get that its a photoshop.