free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: N-600 and oath

After about 10 months of waiting and with the help of many on the forum I have received the letter to go in for the interview. Here's the link to the original post

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/for...?r=74210558#74210558

But I have yet an other problem. In their letter they ask for me to bring in

a) Alien Registration Card
    b)Any reentry permits
    c)Passport, Drivers license, or state issued id card with picture

I don't have any of these. And I don't get it. I need the certificate to get most of these things. Any help or ideas.

After about 10 months of waiting and with the help of many on the forum I have received the letter to go in for the interview. Here's the link to the original post

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/for...?r=74210558#74210558

But I have yet an other problem. In their letter they ask for me to bring in

a) Alien Registration Card
    b)Any reentry permits
    c)Passport, Drivers license, or state issued id card with picture

I don't have any of these. And I don't get it. I need the certificate to get most of these things. Any help or ideas.

Maybe I don't understand. You need to have a green card in order to be qualified for citizenship. Are you saying you lost yours?

So, you have no ID? You will not even get in the building. You must have official government ID to enter a federal building.

Proudie he doesn't have to have a GC. N-600 is for derivative Citizenship through parents.

Maybe he can get a State issued ID card? Depending on the State, they might not need proof of Citizenship or immigration status.

What evidence are you using to prove your parent(s) are US Citizens?
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Im trying to get citizenship threw my father who was born in the U.S.
    And I gave them all they needed as far as to prove my father was born here and lived here for the required periods of time. My mom is still only a resident.
    And you are right Brit4064 I don't have a green card and as far as I know I cant get a Texas ID without this certificate. I have some Id cards but nothing state or government issued.

to get a TX id I need at least one of these

-drivers license
    -United States Citizenship Certificate or Certificate of Naturalization
    -Foreign Passport
    -United States military ID card

Him listed as my father on my birth certificate. Me listed on his tax returns His and my moms marriage license? If so I gave them all that.

And as far the id here's the link if you don't mind looking

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/a...tionrequirements.htm

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    Proudie he doesn't have to have a GC. N-600 is for derivative Citizenship through parents.

Maybe he can get a State issued ID card? Depending on the State, they might not need proof of Citizenship or immigration status.

What evidence are you using to prove your parent(s) are US Citizens? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, Brittie. I got confused between N-400 and N-600. Thanks for the clarification.

does derivative Citizenship through parents still need to go through Naturalization process of N400.......? that would be odd to make it so, i thought its much simpler than this..... ever since the law has come into effect few years ago!!!!!