Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OldE's Rush Limbaugh Of The Day: Jermaine Holley

http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

"If this person was here illegally, if they would have stayed in their own country they wouldn't have been killed." - Phillip (from the comments section).

This is the mentality we have to live with thanks to morons like Rush and Jan Brewer. Ignore the real problem and blame (illegal) immigrants.

If I hadn't crossed the road to get to the other side, that car wouldn't have hit me.

If I hadn't walked under the builders scaffolding, that cement block wouldn't have fallen on my head.

If I hadn't been out swimming when Hurricane Earl passed by, I wouldn't have been swept away.

"What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    "If this person was here illegally, if they would have stayed in their own country they wouldn't have been killed." - Phillip (from the comments section).

This is the mentality we have to live with thanks to morons like Rush and Jan Brewer. Ignore the real problem and blame (illegal) immigrants.

If I hadn't crossed the road to get to the other side, that car wouldn't have hit me.

If I hadn't walked under the builders scaffolding, that cement block wouldn't have fallen on my head.

If I hadn't been out swimming when Hurricane Earl passed by, I wouldn't have been swept away.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, you moron, Brit.

Your analogies are not better than those of Limbaugh and the obvious immigrant-hater who posted the comment you quoted. It is exactly same logic immigrant haters apply.

The guy was murdered because he looked Hispanic, not because he was illegal (i don't believe any murderer checks victim's ID and ICE database before killing them).

If the crime targeted Illegals per se, as horrible as the readers comment sound, but a Limbaugh supporting moron like yourself could have made an argument with some semblance of logic stating "well, If illegals weren't here in the first place they wouldn't die in attacks".
    It would still be in accord with Taliban rhetoric rather than US Constitution, but at least you could say this type of crime could not happen if this particular person wasn't here without authorisation in the first place.

But the fact is that people are targeted by APPEARANCE only (as acknowledged by this particular Jermaine Holley, who didn't after arrest confess to hate illegals, but confessed to a hatred of specific ethnic group).

So, that means ANYONE who looks similar could be a target (and IS) of a hate crime such as this, including over 30 millions of United States Citizens who share certain common ancestry or only LOOK like they are of same or similar ancestry.
    You could be a US BORN 6th generation US Citizen and the moron would still kill you because you look like people he wants to see dead.

Your comments show whose side you are on on this one Brit.

I hope you have a courage of your convictions when your sister or other female relative gets raped on the street so you would feel ok when i posted in responce "well, if she had stayed home isntead of walking outside she wouldn't be raped for sure".

Taliban would be proud of you, Brit.

Calm down OldE, I'm on your side. I agree crimes are being committed against immigrants because they look like Hispanic or whatever. What I'm saying is, after the fact the victim is revealed to be an illegal then f*cknuts like Phillip come out and say stupid stuff. The stuff Rush and uninformed others say.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

There will be no calming down.

We, immigrants, are under attack.

In our streets, in our neighborhoods, in our towns and cities, all accross the country we are under attack.

We should not calm down, instead we should use every bit of energy we have and make it known to everyone, loud and clear, what is happening to us and what we are being subjected to.

The more we speak out - the better we can confront the propaganda machine of Limbaugh and Co. who brought it upon us in the first place.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The more we speak out - the better we can confront the propaganda machine of Limbaugh and Co. who brought it upon us in the first place. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree but be careful not to do an IP and attack those that support you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">not to do an IP </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you clarify what above phrase means?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">..and attack those that support you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't recall of an intsance when i would deliberately attack anyone who i believed to be supportive of me.

OldE is right:

We are not changing the minds of those that DO vote, those conservatives (and Mormons) in the rural areas outside of Phoenix and Tucson. The ones that would vote for Goddard will not show up to vote due to voter apathy.

Tucsoncitizen.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Can you clarify what above phrase means? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well..just look at her past posts (any she hasn't deleted) and see what I mean. She has (had) a habit of attacking those who were friendly to her ideas. Hardly a way to win people over.