free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FIANCE APPLICATION

HELP, I'M MAILING MY FIANCE VISA APPLICATION TODAY...ONCE I READ THAT THEY WILL ACCEPT A "COPY" OF MY BIRTH CERTICATE AND TODAY I READ SOMEWHERE THAT THEY REQUEST THE ORIGINAL. I WANT TO GET IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. I ANYONE KNOWS FOR SURE CAN YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW,I WANT TO GET THIS MAILED OFF TODAY!!!!!

HELP, I'M MAILING MY FIANCE VISA APPLICATION TODAY...ONCE I READ THAT THEY WILL ACCEPT A "COPY" OF MY BIRTH CERTICATE AND TODAY I READ SOMEWHERE THAT THEY REQUEST THE ORIGINAL. I WANT TO GET IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. I ANYONE KNOWS FOR SURE CAN YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW,I WANT TO GET THIS MAILED OFF TODAY!!!!!

Please email again using small cap:
    YOU ARE SHOUTING!!
    Basic Netiquette tells us that you are shouting and don't expect response.

Hi -- I've done two of these successfully (don't ask why two). They will take a good photocopy of your birth certificate in the packet with the form that you sign saying you 'swear' that this is a true copy of the original. The form which I am speaking of is a half-sheet size of paper with the fee schedule on the back...it should have come to you when you ordered the packet of forms or you can get it from the www.K1faq.com website. I'm not sure of the number, actually.

You do need to know, however, that they are mostly insterested in the fact that everything is COMPLETE and NEAT and ORDERLY.

Don't worry, you'll be okay. They say they want an original of MY birth certificate for him to take to the interview but last time they did not give it back to me so I am sending a copy and explaining why it is a copy.

Thank you so much Colleen K. You've saved me an extra day.Is that better Bugsy ? Just a nasty habit that's hard to break. I LOVE caps. Have a great day, and thank you both.

Urgent...If you have the time, ordering another one is not a problem, if you happen to live where you were born, simply go get another one. If not having a copy of your birth certificate certified would most likely be a better bet the simply a letter.

Bugsy: CHILL OUT...

The question is answered but CAPS are rude on the net ; )

It's a very big eyesore when it's used all the time.

For: Colleen K and Zanna and our resident expert,Marie
    you guys are great and admire your posting.As an Internet Researcher, i no lnger have the patience on this matter of using CAP as i have been educating newbies on the value of Netiquette for a long time and sometimes you just get frustrated.
    I will now listen to my classical music while browsing the ilw posting and that will definitely chill me out

How long does this entire process take? We're hoping to spend Christmas together. Also, any ideas on how to plan a wedding in 90 days?

I planned mine in 8 weeks ; )

Since you are doing the visa fiance route, you can start planning now. Look at what you want, price things, choose everything you want now. I would have some backups in case things are not available when you actually go and get them.

You can get invitations printed out with rush delivery...get organised!!

It can be done!