free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Undisclosed Child

I obtain my PR through marriage to a U.S. citizen. on my petition, I failed to disclose having a child back in previous country but not married to his mother. Now, I am a citizen myself, divorced with my former wife. If I am to consider marrying the mother of my child, would the failure to disclose affects my immigration petition for them? what will be the best approach? fiance visa? or going back home getting married and petition as an immediate relative? responses will be greatly appreciated.

I obtain my PR through marriage to a U.S. citizen. on my petition, I failed to disclose having a child back in previous country but not married to his mother. Now, I am a citizen myself, divorced with my former wife. If I am to consider marrying the mother of my child, would the failure to disclose affects my immigration petition for them? what will be the best approach? fiance visa? or going back home getting married and petition as an immediate relative? responses will be greatly appreciated.

Hello Lehman and welcome to the forum

You will have to give this much thought as you lose your citizenship and green card based on marriage fraud if exposed. You were foolish to do this without mentioning the child. they dont care. Now you will have to pretend that this is not your child otherwise your case will be exposed.

It appears fiance visa will be the safest approach. Once your new wife is eligible for citizenship have her go for it and the child.

I have 64 children from total of 8 wives and 12 concubines. Never divorced and still have a few concubines staying with me. My current Citizenship is based on my marriage to USC. I did my paperwork with Malik Papish.
    Call 1-800-MALIKPAPISH and ask for Malik Papish.
    Tell him OldE from ilw.com referred you.
    He fix everything fer ya.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

another liar, cheater, dirtbag, scum. Hopefully they will take away your citizenship you don't belong here.

I obtain my citizenship through military. Hope you guys won't judge base on what it being put out here.

Yes, you will be investigated for fraud. The immigrant petition or adjustment of status will be denied.

Someone12
    another slimeba.ll whining about our 'unfair laws' and his BEE ESS lying....and what, if any, loopholes he can find to avoid being a responsible adult.....what a pile of ambercrumbly....

agree S12 but what gives me great satisfaction is that this scum WILL PAY for lying, he WILL PAY. I wish I could see his dumb face when HE PAYS.

Certainly not something to be considered without a good lawyer.

The profile fits known fraud cases.