free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: How to prove Marriage Fraud?

How to prove Marriage Fraud?

I am contemplating tipping immigration about a fraudulent marriage I know of. The marriage was on 2009 between a young girl seeking permanent status in the US and a US soldier, my brother. They have been friends before and my brother fell in love with her and they were together for awhile and eventually the girl brought up marriage and brainwashed my brother to help her. The process was quick because he is in the military, usually deployed or stationed in another state (Girl is from California, Boy was stationed Colorado) Since she is her first love he believes its a real marriage and they meet whenever he is on leave from deployment. But she has had a boyfriend for many years now and is only using my brother plus the military spouse benefits as well. She is also in his will, in case a solider dies, the wife gets the money. Since she has the green card, now she will be applying for citizenship then will be petitioning both her illegal parents after that. I do not want her to get her citizenship! But I do not want her to go to jail as well... deportation maybe? Also I do not want to get my brother implicated. Most likely if immigration questions him, he will say it was a real marriage because he is still in love with her knowing she is in a relationship with someone else. It is unfair how her family is taking advantage of my brother who is still so young, naive and is currently in a state of war. Please any advice would be appeciated... I do not know how I will be able to prove the marriage was fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by sbc View Post
    I am contemplating tipping immigration about a fraudulent marriage I know of. The marriage was on 2009 between a young girl seeking permanent status in the US and a US soldier, my brother. They have been friends before and my brother fell in love with her and they were together for awhile and eventually the girl brought up marriage and brainwashed my brother to help her. The process was quick because he is in the military, usually deployed or stationed in another state (Girl is from California, Boy was stationed Colorado) Since she is her first love he believes its a real marriage and they meet whenever he is on leave from deployment. But she has had a boyfriend for many years now and is only using my brother plus the military spouse benefits as well. She is also in his will, in case a solider dies, the wife gets the money. Since she has the green card, now she will be applying for citizenship then will be petitioning both her illegal parents after that. I do not want her to get her citizenship! But I do not want her to go to jail as well... deportation maybe? Also I do not want to get my brother implicated. Most likely if immigration questions him, he will say it was a real marriage because he is still in love with her knowing she is in a relationship with someone else. It is unfair how her family is taking advantage of my brother who is still so young, naive and is currently in a state of war. Please any advice would be appeciated... I do not know how I will be able to prove the marriage was fraud.

It's not fraud if your brother married her out of love. It's a sad situation, but nothing you can do about it.