50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Help Please, Advice Needed

My husband has an approved I130, Scheduled for interview in Juarez - Sept 11, 2007. Told he was in administrative processing. This lasted until June 2008 when he was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. I flew down to Zacatacus where he was staying and called the consulate from there.

All they could say was he was in administrative processing. I called the American Consulate and asked to speak to an American. an American called me back, and I explained the problem to him, telling him I wanted to take my husband home for treatment, and my husband did not want to die in Mexico. He had not been there in 25 years and did not want to stay there. The American at the consulate told me after the third phone call, that they just found my husbands records (after telling me that they were still in Washington).

He said someone from the Mexican consulate would call me back. the next day as we were speaking with an oncologist, my phone rang. I stepped out of the office and a man who had an American voice told me he was from the consulate and started telling me about my husband and an arrest he had in the states in the 80's. I told him if he looked in the paperwork, he would see that the courts in Arizona had researched that and did not find anything.I also told him that I am sorry I am very upset and was trying to speak to a doctor concerning my husband, who by the way was telling me that my husbands cancer was terminal.

I told the man to please can I call you back or will you call me back, the gentleman got angry and said if I was not going to listen to him then my husband would be permanently barred from the United States. I told fine, there is nothing I can tell you about it, we put everything in the paperwork. We did not lie about anything. He told me that he was being barred because of alien smuggling. He did not alien smuggle, He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. (Another story.

The next day I spoke with attorneys in Mexico and was told that if my husband went to the border, they would let him come home for treatement, a humanitarian parole. I had to go back to the US the next day and I told my husband to get a ride to Juarez and go to the border and ask them. He came home in June or July and said that he walked across after talking to the border about his condition.

I am not sure exactly how to proceed or if the I-130 approval is even grounds for him to have any type of legal status in the U.S. Any thoughts, comments, or advice would be greatly appreciated. At this time I am confused about how to proceed or if he is even legal.

Thank You.

My husband has an approved I130, Scheduled for interview in Juarez - Sept 11, 2007. Told he was in administrative processing. This lasted until June 2008 when he was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. I flew down to Zacatacus where he was staying and called the consulate from there.

All they could say was he was in administrative processing. I called the American Consulate and asked to speak to an American. an American called me back, and I explained the problem to him, telling him I wanted to take my husband home for treatment, and my husband did not want to die in Mexico. He had not been there in 25 years and did not want to stay there. The American at the consulate told me after the third phone call, that they just found my husbands records (after telling me that they were still in Washington).

He said someone from the Mexican consulate would call me back. the next day as we were speaking with an oncologist, my phone rang. I stepped out of the office and a man who had an American voice told me he was from the consulate and started telling me about my husband and an arrest he had in the states in the 80's. I told him if he looked in the paperwork, he would see that the courts in Arizona had researched that and did not find anything.I also told him that I am sorry I am very upset and was trying to speak to a doctor concerning my husband, who by the way was telling me that my husbands cancer was terminal.

I told the man to please can I call you back or will you call me back, the gentleman got angry and said if I was not going to listen to him then my husband would be permanently barred from the United States. I told fine, there is nothing I can tell you about it, we put everything in the paperwork. We did not lie about anything. He told me that he was being barred because of alien smuggling. He did not alien smuggle, He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. (Another story.

The next day I spoke with attorneys in Mexico and was told that if my husband went to the border, they would let him come home for treatement, a humanitarian parole. I had to go back to the US the next day and I told my husband to get a ride to Juarez and go to the border and ask them. He came home in June or July and said that he walked across after talking to the border about his condition.

I am not sure exactly how to proceed or if the I-130 approval is even grounds for him to have any type of legal status in the U.S. Any thoughts, comments, or advice would be greatly appreciated. At this time I am confused about how to proceed or if he is even legal.

Thank You.

It is my understanding that is what happened. He has terminal Head/Neck Cancer and it was very visible, with one eye actually protruding out of the Eye Socket.

What would be the best way to get him a legal status? I want him to stay in the U.S. and continue to get medical treatment. Is it possible to file the I-485 to put him into a pending status?

Thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ImmHelpPlz:

Thank You. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi ImmHelpPlz,

You will get more help if you go to another site: http:\\www.immigrate2us.com. Many helpful and understanding people over there. Best wishes for you and your husband!

We do not need another welfare case here. Why should my tax dollars support this foreign criminals health care? hey I thought all other countries had better health care than us so why do they always want to come here???

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ImmHelpPlz: I told him if he looked in the paperwork, he would see that the courts in Arizona had researched that and did not find anything. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There are 49 other states and one of them probably has a record !!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ImmHelpPlz:He came home in June or July and said that he walked across after talking to the border about his condition. . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL !!!! This is believable - NOT !!!! Just another criminal !!! Are you really that stupid to believe what "he said"? If this was remotely true, EVERY ONE in Mexico would do the same thing. Please tell us that you are really not that stupid to believe this.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ImmHelpPlz:
    The next day I spoke with attorneys in Mexico and was told that if my husband went to the border, they would let him come home for treatement, a humanitarian parole....said that he walked across after talking to the border about his condition.

I am not sure exactly how to proceed or if the I-130 approval is even grounds for him to have any type of legal status in the U.S. Any thoughts, comments, or advice would be greatly appreciated. At this time I am confused about how to proceed or if he is even legal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi ImmHelpPlz,

first, you need to make SURE how he entered USA. It all depends on that... Have you checked his passport? Is there any stamp? If yes, what does it say?

Only after that maybe we can help you figure out if he is eligible to adjust status in USA...

Any other violations besides what you mentioned? How did he enter the first time? with/without the inspection? He probably also have a ban due to overstay...

Do you have a lawyer?