50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have Green Card but want to marry oversea!!!

Hello, my friend have a Green card, but have met this girl in Vietnam. How can he get her over here fast, but without any trouble from thee government? How long it will take to do so?
    Thank you!

Hello, my friend have a Green card, but have met this girl in Vietnam. How can he get her over here fast, but without any trouble from thee government? How long it will take to do so?
    Thank you!

hire Airforce1, that will get the chink here real fast and without any troubles per your demand.

31 views and I was the only one to give sound advice

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    31 views and I was the only one to give sound advice </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

...and where is the sound...did I miss it...are my speakers broken?
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Why don't you contact this Great Attorney Malik Papish Esq and see what he can do for you.

Don't forget to mention that OldE from ilw.com referred you.

Good luck!
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Sorry, no quick way to do it. You have to wait for a visa as the spouse of an lpr and that takes a long time. Your best bet is to naturalize.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    Sorry, no quick way to do it. You have to wait for a visa as the spouse of an lpr and that takes a long time. Your best bet is to naturalize. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fede, the 2A priority date currently is June, 2010. Read the State Dept. Immigration Bulletin.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

KollerDumb get rid of the super sized bratwurst you have stuck in your mouth and you'll hear and understand better dumb.as.s. Loved the sound advice you gave the chink.

Man, I just came home from work, tired and hungry and you talk about Bratwurst. Do you know where to get super sized organic bratwurst? I won't eat it any other way.

I rather have them in this form.

Hmmm, Bratwurst tastes so good. I would love to have one right now....I guess I am hungry. Got to go see what the refrigerator yields other than cute little piggies.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire