free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LIFE ACT css/lulac Appeal to AAO timeline

For all LIFE Act I-485 css/lulac class member who appealed their USCIS local office denial decision to the Administrative Appeal Office AAO in Washington, can you please check the statues of your appeal at:- https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/ca...atusSearchDisplay.do

And tell us when the local office sent or transferred your appeal to AAO and if it still pending or if they took a decision on it?

I've appealed on July 23, 2008 due to service error (they lost the evidence we sent on September 2007, and closed the case because a non response to the Intent of Deny, that we did on time)The appeal is still pending since July 2008.

I checked my LIFE/CSS/LULAC case status online and here what it says.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Appeal/Motion/Certification sent to Administrative Appeals Office for review.

On December 14, 2007, we sent this case to the Administrative Appeals Office for review. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

Hi Depika,

If you had to guess what is going to happen and when, what would you say?

Could you also tell us why you got denied?

Two month ago I checked the AAO processing time and it says Current, but a lot of people never received a decision on their case yet, so I’m wondering.

My LIFE I-485 case was denied because they say I came with a valid visa and got inspected so the legal entry makes me not eligible for legalization.

Hi Depika,

Today might be the luckiest day of your life. Good thing I asked you the questions that I did. Under the life act, which you applied, you must have entered without inspection. The CSS/Newman either is ok. Under the new and current NWIRP settlement you must have entered with inspection. You need to apply for this today!!!

Read about it here http://www.ghp-law.net/NWIRP%2008-11%20FAQ.pdf

Good luck

Hi my life was denied and I applied for AAO in a wrong address and it was denied I reapply last month through nwirp they recived the money and tell me the process need two months.my css i687 was denied2008.
    sa

Originally posted by unique:

Read about it here http://www.ghp-law.net/NWIRP%2008-11%20FAQ.pdf

Good luck
    Hi Unique:

You should be able to have your case RE-OPENED under this settlement, since you qualify as classmember-----have you done that??

This time, you might want to bring an attorney along. If you go alone again, tone down the attitdue and arrogance, don't talk back, answer slowly but clearly in a friedly tone--it will be to your advantage. Smile, be nice---apologize if you have too, it does not hurt, its only going to help you case.

Good luck, let me know if I can help you further....

You should be able to have your case RE-OPENED under this settlement, since you qualify as classmember-----have you done that??
    No I have not, and never will.

So....you basically have just given up for good???