50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: BEEN MARRIED TO USC FOR 4 YEARS AND HAS NO GREEN CARD

I HAVE BEEN MARRIED TO A USC FOR 4 YEARS AND IMMIGRATION JUST RECENTLY DENIED MY GREEN CARD PETITION DUE TO INSUFFICIENT TAXES DOCUMENTATION FOR AFFIDAVIT SUPPORT EVIDENCE.
    MY WIFE AND I HAVE A 1-YEAR-OLD KID TOGETHER AND IN THE PAST 8 MONTHS THINGS BETWEEN HER AND I ARE GETTING WORSE AND WORSE.
    WE HAVE TRIED TO WORK THINGS OUT BUT IT TURNS THAT WE GET MORE AND MORE DISTANT....TO THE POINT WHERE BOTH MUTUALLY WANT A DIVORCE....HOWEVER, I AM CONCERN ABOUT MY STATUS IN THIS COUNTRY AS I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET MY GREEN CARD. COULD SOMEONE ADVICE ON HOW TO PROCEED?

I HAVE BEEN MARRIED TO A USC FOR 4 YEARS AND IMMIGRATION JUST RECENTLY DENIED MY GREEN CARD PETITION DUE TO INSUFFICIENT TAXES DOCUMENTATION FOR AFFIDAVIT SUPPORT EVIDENCE.
    MY WIFE AND I HAVE A 1-YEAR-OLD KID TOGETHER AND IN THE PAST 8 MONTHS THINGS BETWEEN HER AND I ARE GETTING WORSE AND WORSE.
    WE HAVE TRIED TO WORK THINGS OUT BUT IT TURNS THAT WE GET MORE AND MORE DISTANT....TO THE POINT WHERE BOTH MUTUALLY WANT A DIVORCE....HOWEVER, I AM CONCERN ABOUT MY STATUS IN THIS COUNTRY AS I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET MY GREEN CARD. COULD SOMEONE ADVICE ON HOW TO PROCEED?

I just realized I had everthing in CAPITAL letters. I did not mean to have it in all upper case as it gives the impression that I am shouting.

I just wanted to add that I don't want to be away from my daughter. I am very attached to her and I am afraid I will be losing my conditional green card status and possible deported, as my wife is not willing to help me finish filing for my paperwork. I can't seem to accept the reality of not being able to see my kid grow. Please, any help will be greatly appreciate. Thank you

it is not clear if you have your conditional green card or not.
    Make it clear .Then will see.

Dear Cyberposters:

I wish to reply to <vamoscarpediem>'s post:

The USC to <VCD> IS married has NO LEGAL OBLIGATION to give sponsor him/her anymore than the employer for whom he/she is employed.

<VCD> is a fugitive with a legal dilemma he had before he/she had before he/she met his/her spouse. He/she should find a way to fix that problem themselves.

If the only thing that <VCD> has to offer his/her spouse is his/her p.r.i.v.a.t.e p.a.r.t.s in exchange for the possibility that he/she may run off and leave, I hope he/she never gets a green card.

IMMIGRATION ISSUES SHOULD REMAIN IMMIGRATION ISSUES -- NOT MARRIAGE ISSUES. FIX YOUR OWN IMMIGRATION PROBLEM AND LEAVE AMERICANS OUT OF IT.
    I AM A VICTIM OF A GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SCAM. THE PERPETRATOR IS SENATOR EHIGHE EDOBOR UZAMERE. THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WHO PROVIDED SERVICES THAT HELPED HIM USE SUBTERFUGE TO TRICK ME ARE ALLEN E. KAYE AND HARVEY SHAPIRO. THIS IS THE TRUTH -- AND

You do realize, Cheryl, this post is over 6 years old? I don't this this cyberuser is still waiting for replies.

LMAO I was just thinking the very same!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

He sounds like a scammer to me. Cheryl is a crackpot.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by vamoscarpediem:
    WE HAVE TRIED TO WORK THINGS OUT BUT IT TURNS THAT WE GET MORE AND MORE DISTANT....TO THE POINT WHERE BOTH MUTUALLY WANT A DIVORCE....HOWEVER, I AM CONCERN ABOUT MY STATUS IN THIS COUNTRY AS I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET MY GREEN CARD. COULD SOMEONE ADVICE ON HOW TO PROCEED? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My Advice Get Your Wife To Post Here!!!! . love to Hear Her Side Also. Is Thee Only Way To Give The Appropriate Answer You Seek!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y