free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I KNOW of a place that hires illegals through a temp service

They made one a foreman, So others wont report them. I dont work there or never have but I know some that have. Who are not illegals They work about 16 or more hours a day with a ten min break at 10 AM and a half our lunch break then no breaks from 1 pm to 10 or 11 when they get done. THATS against labor laws and when questioned about it you are told and I quote "If you no like you go home we get Mexican's to work here" I don't have a revenge thing, I don't even know the owners...but that isn't right.

They made one a foreman, So others wont report them. I dont work there or never have but I know some that have. Who are not illegals They work about 16 or more hours a day with a ten min break at 10 AM and a half our lunch break then no breaks from 1 pm to 10 or 11 when they get done. THATS against labor laws and when questioned about it you are told and I quote "If you no like you go home we get Mexican's to work here" I don't have a revenge thing, I don't even know the owners...but that isn't right.

Good; I need a couple of temps to do some work for me; send me their contact info.

Illegals are the best workers !!!

Report them to ICE, the Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division and your State Department of Labor.

Someone12
    that's odd....I thought ProudUSC and her tax-avoiding husband hired illegals without the use of a temp agency....just a desire to isolate American workers from the workplace.

When isolating a hatred and a racist l.oser like you from the US WORKPLACE is a crime, then I will be the first to commit it to the 1st degree of it,
    Piece of sh-it Fukin Pi-g,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    that's odd....I thought ProudUSC and her tax-avoiding husband hired illegals without the use of a temp agency....just a desire to isolate American workers from the workplace. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    that's odd....I thought ProudUSC and her tax-avoiding husband hired illegals without the use of a temp agency....just a desire to isolate American workers from the workplace. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Granting for the sake of argument that ProudUSC does it as you claimed. But the question to ask is: who owns the jobs in ProudUSC's company? The workers, the government, or the company owners themselves?

Someone12
    certainly not you, and anyone holding a US passport should be ashamed to be so willing to sell out his/her fellow American...but then, you are nothing but a tampon-challenged piece of excrement who should move to Greenland and give amnesty to penguins...

Businesses don't sell their fellow Americans, or anybody for that matter. They're selling goods or services to make profit. That's what they're in their business ventures for in the first place. My question still hangs: who owns the jobs in their businesses?