50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Federale's Immigrant Of The Day: Nguessan Yao

Immigrant of the Day: Adalberto Jose Jordan (Cuba)

Adalberto Jose Jordan (1961-) is a U.S. District Judge in in the Southern District of Florida. Born in Havana, Cuba, Jordan came with his family to Miami, Florida in 1968. He received a B.A. and J.D. from the University of Miami. Jordan went on to clerk for Judge Thomas Alonzo Clark of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit and for Justice Sandra Day O'Connor of the U.S. Supreme Court.

After time in private practice, Jordan became an Assistant United States Attorney for the Southern District of Florida. In 1999, President Bill Clinton nominated Jordan to the the federal bench and the U.S. Senate confirmed him by a vote of 93-1.

Judge Jordan presided over the case reported here on Friday on the multi-million dollar award to the voctims of torture in Liberia.

(N.B.: This is a copy-pasted post, spelling errors, if any, aren't mine. Hehe!)

the chink RN keep emulating Federale86, well, she has no life, no imagination, so she has to copy you. I guess her brain cells died from handling the enema bags and relining used tampons.

Just to correct the misconception. The "Immigrant of the Day" isn't Fed's original idea, that's ilw.com's. Her version is just being done in bad taste. Her finding only the bad apples has no surprises there though. She denies being an immigrant, and hates all immigrants. And she hates America, being a country of immigrants. As I said before, criminality is a law-enforcement matter, a subject that's tolerated only in an unmoderated immigration forum like this one. Fed's other Login Name is Manali.

Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    the chink RN keep emulating Federale86, well, she has no life, no imagination, so she has to copy you. I guess her brain cells died from handling the enema bags and relining used tampons.
    That is S12's favorite line of business quote! are you a copy cat?
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    the chink RN keep emulating Federale86...
    That's grammatically wrong. It's wrong. God, very wrong. And that's basic English. Is it from yet another native-born impostor or from someone who's simply stupid? From somebody so stupid even while just doing the simple task of insulting, thereby insulting self in the process?