free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charlie Brown Christmas Special Video

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN !!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING ALL YEAR FOR THE CHARLIE BROWN SPECIAL !!! HERE IT IS !!!

Charlie Brown Kwanzaa

omg. you are just UNbelievable.
    "who are you to judge the way I live-i'm not perfect,or live to be but before you start pointing fingers,make sure your hands are clean".....B.M. http://i36.tinypic.com/350ma8n.jpg

My Black Educated Friend Mitchel Thought Is Was Pretty D a m n Hilarious! I Say keep It Coming!!! You Gotta Know Who You Are, And Respect The Humor About Us All To Appreciate Things. Gotta Be Able To Laugh At Ourselves! Most Of It Is True Anyway! Correct????

SOM Is GREAT! Has Brought Intelligence and Laughter Into My Life at Times Most Needed!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Update!

I E-mailed the link To Another Black Friend Chris About 15 Minutes Ago. Just Got Off The Phone. He Was Laughing Hysterically And Desperately Wanted To Know Where I Got It.
    He Said I Gotta See More, LOLOLOL! I Told Him I Thought It Was The Site Listed at The Bottom Of The Vid.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

It's not Christmas without the Charlie Brown Kwanzaa special and the Big Duck lit up.

Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    Update!

I E-mailed the link To Another Black Friend Chris About 15 Minutes Ago. Just Got Off The Phone. He Was Laughing Hysterically And Desperately Wanted To Know Where I Got It.
    He Said I Gotta See More, LOLOLOL! I Told Him I Thought It Was The Site Listed at The Bottom Of The Vid.
    yeah..your black friend probalbly is laughing at the vid, but maybe if he read the posts made by s.o.m. he might not....i value s.o.m's opinions, but its hard totake them seriously when he seems extremely "biased" to other races..otherwise, i would possibly tak some of his insight into consideration...
    "who are you to judge the way I live-i'm not perfect,or live to be but before you start pointing fingers,make sure your hands are clean".....B.M. http://i36.tinypic.com/350ma8n.jpg

Originally posted by heartbroken:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    Update!

yeah..your black friend probalbly is laughing at the vid, but maybe if he read the posts made by s.o.m. he might not....i value s.o.m's opinions, but its hard totake them seriously when he seems extremely "biased" to other races..otherwise, i would possibly tak some of his insight into consideration... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Many Here I have Noticed misinterpret Character,Humor,And Lack the Ability To Understand Americans. And actually Both of them Have read posts from All the Regulars. Actually One Said Som Is Quite a Character "Laughing." They Respect Individuals For Their Strong Points.

Originally posted by heartbroken: yeah..your black friend probalbly is laughing at the vid, but maybe if he read the posts made by s.o.m. he might not....i value s.o.m's opinions, but its hard totake them seriously when he seems extremely "biased" to other races..otherwise, i would possibly tak some of his insight into consideration...
    How rude and ignorant !!! I am not biased or prejudiced towards any peoples regardless of race, color or creed !!! I oppose racism and bigotry in all its forms and I resent your hate filled message accusing me of such ugliness !! How dare you insult me !!! I am a man above reproach !! I stand up for all people's rights regardless of their skin color or beliefs !! I demand you reetract your false and libelous accusation against me !!

Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by heartbroken:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    Update!

yeah..your black friend probalbly is laughing at the vid, but maybe if he read the posts made by s.o.m. he might not....i value s.o.m's opinions, but its hard totake them seriously when he seems extremely "biased" to other races..otherwise, i would possibly tak some of his insight into consideration... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Many Here I have Noticed misinterpret Character,Humor,And Lack the Ability To Understand Americans. And actually Both of them Have read posts from All the Regulars. Actually One Said Som Is Quite a Character "Laughing." They Respect Individuals For Their Strong Points. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>no, i get it..i get it. S.O.M. does have his strong character, and strong points, that ive said, i value. He doesnt cut corners and shoots from the hip. Great...but, i denote a tad bit racism in his demeanor when he posts, and thats a negative for me...i joke around like the next guy, and i love being american......i just dont like the feeling of hatred towards others..each person is an individual, and he lumps ALL illegal aliens as scum trying to use white women! and that the usc women are idiots who love the manipulating and maltreatment . i dont agree. we're not all being blindsided..ive been in enough relationships to know...

Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by heartbroken: yeah..your black friend probalbly is laughing at the vid, but maybe if he read the posts made by s.o.m. he might not....i value s.o.m's opinions, but its hard totake them seriously when he seems extremely "biased" to other races..otherwise, i would possibly tak some of his insight into consideration...
    How rude and ignorant !!! I am not biased or prejudiced towards any peoples regardless of race, color or creed !!! I oppose racism and bigotry in all its forms and I resent your hate filled message accusing me of such ugliness !! How dare you insult me !!! I am a man above reproach !! I stand up for all people's rights regardless of their skin color or beliefs !! I demand you reetract your false and libelous accusation against me !! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>OK...i retract my statement that your a bit racist..i apoligize...but you retract your false and libelous accusation against me that im being used and manipulated by my immigrant fiancee...and that i need therapy, and that hes a danger to my children, and that i must love the abuse and am drawn to scumbags...I dont like those statements you made, and felt that you were being unfair in lumping us all together...and stereotyping. Stereotyping IS a form of bigotry....right?