free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: For Those Who Say There Is No Fraud

Originally posted by federale86:
    Immigration Fraud, which ILW says doesn't exist.

Immigration Fraudster Convicted
    ICE Is Clueless!!! Ignorant to protecting USC!!!!
    USCIS Needs Jester Hat!!! FBI Background checks a joke to protect USA!!! Let me do it!!!!
    I Wont Make mistakes!!!! . Good people deserve good Service!!! Bad people deserve to be recognized!!!! And dealt with Accordingly!!!!
    The System In need of unbiased, Careful, educated, Experienced, thinkers!!! Experience !!!! Open Mind and Good judge Of Character!!! Experience of Many cultures, lifestyles, Religeons, Mindset!!! Experience In sociopath!!! . you Gotta choose A side!!! 2 Sides!! Good and Evil!!! Tricky!!! what Do you wish for those that disaggree???? Oppose you??? Are they truly bad??? Or? just different??? Who Is right????
    Is one evil??? or Just Ignorant????? Does ignorance = bad soul???? Or Does a Place of Learning Need To Be initiated???? USA STYLE!!! Only USA!!! When On the island live the island!!! When In USA live USA!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

I always recognized bad people when I see them.

Someone12
    Time and time again we hear from illegal alien supporters and fraudster supporters...and the people who support both of these groups are often greedy immigration attorneys...who will do and say just about anything to get a visa or status for anyone, while selling out American jobs to the lowest bidder.
    Just read the letters each day from some of them ...most believe that everyone qualifies for a visa or should be given some kind of reward for breaking our laws(as long as they can collects a fat fee); others are always taking DHS or the State department to task when these organizations have the audacity (under the law!!!!) to deport some douchebag or deny visas to some scam artist and they are always looking for new ways to hand over American jobs to anyone who crawls across our borders....and yet time and again we read about immigration attorneys going even further...by falsifying any document in exchange for money. What a wonderful group of people!
    These same people complain when USCIS raises its fees, but they say nothing when they raise theirs!!! $4000 to fill in an H1B application? It takes less than 2 hours if you've done more than one. Unmitigated greed....that's their belief.

Someone12
    c

TRUE!! And Reality!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Hey folks, I just came across a site that seems to be a complete solution about immigration to Canada and U.S. You can check it at http://immigrationprofessionals.info