free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Immigration Law Reform

Is it possible to pass comprehensive immigration reform within Obama's first year? Yes, as long as Congress realizes our economy problems are directly linked with our workforce, and our workforce is made up of immigrants (both legal and illegal). Economy problems cannot be solved without solving the immigration problems like increasing work visa and legalizing the undocumented population. These immigrants contribute greatly to our economy by spending as well as contributing their skills and labor. Please contact the immigration attorney at http://www.sunglaw.com
    Virginia K. Sung

Is it possible to pass comprehensive immigration reform within Obama's first year? Yes, as long as Congress realizes our economy problems are directly linked with our workforce, and our workforce is made up of immigrants (both legal and illegal). Economy problems cannot be solved without solving the immigration problems like increasing work visa and legalizing the undocumented population. These immigrants contribute greatly to our economy by spending as well as contributing their skills and labor. Please contact the immigration attorney at http://www.sunglaw.com
    Virginia K. Sung

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sunglaw:
    Is it possible to pass comprehensive immigration <span class="ev_code_RED">REWARD</span> within Obama's first year? Yes, as long as Congress realizes our economy problems are directly linked with our workforce,(<span class="ev_code_RED">Illegals drove down the wages and stole the unskilled labor jobs from legal residents)</span> and our workforce is made up of immigrants (both legal and illegal). Economy problems cannot be solved without solving the immigration problems like increasing work visa and legalizing the undocumented population to further kill the jobs market and economy<span class="ev_code_RED">Imagine, 20 million illegals receiving earned income credit freebie from government. what do you think that will do to the economy?</span>. These <span class="ev_code_RED">ILLEGALS</span> contribute greatly to our economy by sending their money out of the country as well as contributing their unskills and practically free labor. Please contact the immigration attorney at http://www.sunglaw.com <span class="ev_code_RED">and ask her what the h.eck is she smoking</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sunglaw:
    Is it possible to pass comprehensive immigration <span class="ev_code_RED">REWARD</span> within Obama's first year? Yes, as long as Congress realizes our economy problems are directly linked with our workforce,(<span class="ev_code_RED">Illegals drove down the wages and stole the unskilled labor jobs from legal residents)</span> and our workforce is made up of immigrants (both legal and illegal). Economy problems cannot be solved without solving the immigration problems like increasing work visa and legalizing the undocumented population to further kill the jobs market and economy<span class="ev_code_RED">Imagine, 20 million illegals receiving earned income credit freebie from government. what do you think that will do to the economy?</span>. These <span class="ev_code_RED">ILLEGALS</span> contribute greatly to our economy by sending their money out of the country as well as contributing their unskills and practically free labor. Please contact the immigration attorney at http://www.sunglaw.com <span class="ev_code_RED">and ask her what the h.eck is she smoking</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO!! good JOB!! I Guess Many Do not Get out much????
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

You know what's so **** great about illegals? They come into OUR country to do the WORK that the LAZY people don't want to do. These people would give anything to have the right that we Americans have and some of our people just waste it and end up being ***s on the streets. I support them all the way. I don't give a **** what people think otherwise.

You don't have to be so crude. You have a right to peaceful state your opinions as well as the others whose opinions are not the same as your own.

We listen to both sides, see for ourselves then vote according to our own volition. I don't agree with your vies but I do believe if you are here legally either as a naturalized citizen or a LPR you have a right to voice your opinion. Otherwise NO you have no rights, yet our Government has irresponsibly given more rights to the illegal alien in our justice system, health care, education, etc.

It is a slap in the face to those decent immigrants who waited patiently, abided by the laws of our nation and reside here legally. They are welcomed members of this nation and will always be for they are LEGAL!

Perhaps you should look at this website dontspeakforme.org and see how the Spanish community feels about illegal aliens? Sadly enough our appointed Secretary of Homeland Security hasn't even educated herself enough to know that entering the U.S. without inspection or permission is against the LAW!

The United States does teach history of other nations while most nations only teach their students the history of their nation.

Short of a pardon from the govenor for state crimes or a pardon from the President, no American citizen has waivers available. Yet illegal aliens have waivers to excuse almost any transgression (nice way of saying breaking the laws of our land) short of murder.

Maybe if illegal aliens were prevented from entering our nation we Americans which you have stated are LAZY blah blah blah's would have to do the work ourselves.

Wait lets not forget the Vietnam Veterans who were drafted into war by our nation and greeted so warmly upon their return. NOT

Though are military men/women are no longer drafted and we have a volunteer group of dedicated Americans, and LPRs who are willing to defend all they believe this nation stands for even when it goes against their personal values to do so. Do you think the men in Vietnam liked killing? Do you think our soldiers enjoy killing in Iraq and Afganistan? NO, they have been asked by our nation to do.

Perhaps the next time you exercise your right to voice your opinion you will remember these dedicated and honorable men/women and treat them with respect, rather than question their loyalty to this nation.

Wasn't it Janet who said that our veterans returning from war might be right wing extremist? What a way to thank these brave young men/women, slap them in the face for doing what our nations leaders have asked them to do. I am certain they'd rather be home with their loved ones.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The United States does teach history of other nations while most nations only teach their students the history of their nation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Robin, Robin, Robin.. how little do you know.

Is this in your opinion or own experiences or fact?

I am afraid to tell you, it is very much the opposite.
    Very little World history is taught in the US unless taken for an option. Very little is taught about the rest of the world, that is a fact. US history is a must in schools here and barely touch anyone else's or other cultures.

For example.. take a 12 yr kid from several countries, from here, Canada, UK, Spain, India and even Saudia Arabia.
    Ask them this question.. what is the currency of the US? What is the currency most of Europe and what currency is used in UK?
    Ask them capital cities, ask them where each country is located on a map.

Robin, most likely you will find that all those 12 yr olds bar the Americans will get most of the questions right. True fact!

Sorry, not being anti American here but I am going by fact. I have schooled and lived in various countries, my son has and my family.
    I have also been to 3rd world countries where they know a hell of a lot of information about Europe or the US.
    Even poor countries speak several languages.

Sorry, but most other countries are a lot more knowledgeable about other nations than what happens here.

Sad but true.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NoneOfUrBusiness:
    You know what's so **** great about illegals? They come into OUR country to do the WORK that the LAZY people don't want to do. These people would give anything to have the right that we Americans have and some of our people just waste it and end up being ***s on the streets. I support them all the way. I don't give a **** what people think otherwise. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You might want to re-think that opinion. The work hasn't changed from when people here did it themselves.

What has changed? The pay for that work. Across many economic sectors wage rates have been reduced due to employers hiring illegal aliens. It's not that people won't do the work. It's that they won't do it for the current prevailing third world wage. There is more to explain concering the negative impact this has but that is for a class in economics.

Being you are from mexico. How is your country responding to its own illegal immigrants. Central and South Americans who are taking jobs in your country for less than your people are willing to work for? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see you that you just judged me from being from Mexico because of my icon. Or is it because I stuck up for these people. LOL. Sorry to burst your bubble but I am from the U.S. just like you are.