Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Arora Shooting

Arora Shooting

A new hurdle in the loss of civility has been breeched. Last night a gunman opened fire in a movie theatre in Arora Colorado. The cinema operators will be scrambling to install metal detectors and legislators will be busy writing more bills further separating us from our freedoms. The shooter is believed to be associated with the military in some capacity. What are the implications of this beyond the obvious? For one, why is there a trend in shootings to begin with? It's not access to weapons. If that were the case there would have been a lot more of it in decades past when there weren't waiting periods for purchase, background checks, and making a fully automatic weapon from one not was fairly easy. Several things have changed over the years. For one, life has become devalued. As the debate in another thread testified to, many have no reservations snuffing out an innocent child's breath. If a child can be silenced without a morality check, how much less is anyone's life who can have some guilt assessed to it. There are issues with the military side of this. Notably, there was an article in Time magazine about the fact more service members committed suicide coming home from the Afgan war than who died in combat. There is quite a bit to be said about that and Tme missed the mark by a mile. The relevance to immigration? Of those who perished in battle, there were some in the mix.
    This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

The article I read didn't mention anything about the military, but this young man is obviously deranged. Why didn't anyone take notice of this before the tragedy that happened last night? He has a dark side and I'm sure it's been witnessed at least by those close to him. Same thing happened with the VA Tech gunman - crazy as a loon, but no one took any action to address it. To have this happen in Aurora which is only 13 miles away from Littleton (Columbine) makes it even more tragic in my opinion. The world has gone mad, but I don't think stricter gun control laws will help. Where there's a will, there's a way.

This is what happens when dimwits sing too much of "Hallelujah Jesus!" and then are allowed to buy guns.
    Tragic!
    [IMG:left]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_71xng3bfgYI/TTr2VioHvHI/AAAAAAAAAF8/S3D_j5sPwTo/s1600/62846660_Dali.jpg[/IMG] [i]When Andre Breton discovered for himself my paintings, he was clearly shocked by excremental details polluting it. I was surprised.

Those who sing 'Hallelujah Jesus' with any amount of sincerity value life and don't go on shooting rampages. Those that don't....

The suppressors of freedom will scream for more gun control PUSC. They'll do like E and claim it's some whacked Christian when it couldn't be further from the truth. He, like many on the left relish each and every diminishment of rights with the unfounded belief they will be excluded from the ball and chain society. They' adhere to the talking points they're told to memorize that they are enlightened or progressive by agreeing and are far above the common surfs. What they don't realize is, they will not be rewarded with anything more than a snicker for their stupidity by being complicate all along.
    Last edited by davdah; 07-20-2012 at 03:19 PM.

Simply put, if we allow anybody to buy and own guns then this is what will happen. Some people just shouldn't have access to guns. Strict background checks will not weaken the hallowed 2nd Rights Amendment. What civilian needs an AR-15 anyway?? Wingnut Rep. Gohmert wonders why nobody in the movie theater had a gun to fight back with. What an IDIOT! Darkened room, blacked out gunman with tear gas filling the room. What you'd end up with is a bloodbath and many more causalities than sadly occurred. I really wonder when IDIOTs like this guy come out with such STUPID statements. More guns in circulation means more death and injuries not less!! I'm sure the NRA will love him. RIP to those poor souls who died last night.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...er-have-a-gun/
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Right on cue. Let's see what other "enlightened" comments emerge from the depths of the left's platitudes.

It's precisely 'Hallelujah Jesus' singing dimwits who lose it after Sunday classes and go on rampages like this.
    What atheist can be driven as crazy as religious man who takes contents of Bible literally?
    [IMG:left]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_71xng3bfgYI/TTr2VioHvHI/AAAAAAAAAF8/S3D_j5sPwTo/s1600/62846660_Dali.jpg[/IMG] [i]When Andre Breton discovered for himself my paintings, he was clearly shocked by excremental details polluting it. I was surprised.

Very simple literal understanding everyone has heard. "Thou shalt not kill" That's how literal. Real atheists don't believe so they kill what ever they please with immunity, beginning with their own children.

Quote Originally Posted by davdah View Post
    Right on cue. Let's see what other "enlightened" comments emerge from the depths of the left's platitudes.
    If by that you mean I'm for more gun controls then yes I am for more gun control. The words are "well-regulated militia" not a free-for-all. You want to return to the Wild West days and have everybody armed and dangerous. If that happened we will get many more deaths like last night. NO. This cannot be allowed.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Quote Originally Posted by davdah View Post
    Very simple literal understanding everyone has heard. "Thou shalt not kill" That's how literal. Real atheists don't believe so they kill what ever they please with immunity, beginning with their own children.
    Yeah right. I really see a criminal or a deranged mind acting on "Thou shalt not kill". The criminal doesn't care and the deranged don't know what they're doing. Telling them "Thou shalt not kill" is about as effective as "Just say No". I like how you managed to bring abortion into this debate davdah. You have a lot in comon with Rep. Gohmert who managed to mix guns and religion.