free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am filing MTR because I-130 denied

I am filing MTR because my I-130 was denied. The accompanying letter to my wife (the petitioner) provided a lot of evidence to show why my I-130 denied. The letter stated that our answers at the initial interview were full of discrepancies and had the audacity to claim that the marriage was for immigration purposes. even though we provided photos and bank statements, lease document, to prove our marriage, they still will not grant a second interview.

Nevertheless, I am filing MTR (motion to reopen) to refute these B.S. claims and I will win. My lawyer said so. I will keep you updated.

I am filing MTR because my I-130 was denied. The accompanying letter to my wife (the petitioner) provided a lot of evidence to show why my I-130 denied. The letter stated that our answers at the initial interview were full of discrepancies and had the audacity to claim that the marriage was for immigration purposes. even though we provided photos and bank statements, lease document, to prove our marriage, they still will not grant a second interview.

Nevertheless, I am filing MTR (motion to reopen) to refute these B.S. claims and I will win. My lawyer said so. I will keep you updated.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mtrfeb2009:

Nevertheless, I am filing MTR (motion to reopen) to refute these B.S. claims and I will win. My lawyer said so. I will keep you updated. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank God! I Thought you where filing a MIR. That would Be A Community discussion Including Lots Of .

That Would have Included a Whole new Set of Rules!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Someone12
    mtrfeb is a nothing more than an enema bag cleaner....your I 130 was denied because you are full of U-Know-What....and your lawyer is just milking you for more money....lawyers can't do diddly...all they have to sell are overpriced opinions that are worth less than bird droppings, just like you. Phony marriages should be cancelled, and no green awarded to lowlife liars like you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    mtrfeb is a nothing more than an enema bag cleaner....your I 130 was denied because you are full of U-Know-What....and your lawyer is just milking you for more money....lawyers can't do diddly...all they have to sell are overpriced opinions that are worth less than bird droppings, just like you. Phony marriages should be cancelled, and no green awarded to lowlife liars like you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This ruling is based on what evidence?

proudusc: our answers contained discrepancies. the officer wrote a lot of notes and told us a lot of questions he asked us contained discrepancies. my wife said the officer goaded her into lying. i thought the officer was nice.

my attorney said that we should file mtr followed with affidavits and a current joint tax return, and a statement by my wife that the officer goaded her into lying. we should be able to get a second interview. he says it's a slam dunk case for me.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mtrfeb2009:
    proudusc: our answers contained discrepancies. the officer wrote a lot of notes and told us a lot of questions he asked us contained discrepancies. my wife said the officer goaded her into lying. i thought the officer was nice.

my attorney said that we should file mtr followed with affidavits and a current joint tax return, and a statement by my wife that the officer goaded her into lying. we should be able to get a second interview. he says it's a slam dunk case for me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seriously, I have to ask how it is that anyone can goad someone into lying? There is the truth and nothing but the truth - right? Something stinks here!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

"Goaded her into lying.." What did she lie about? There is your problem.

federale86: The officer asked my USC wife the date of my marriage proposal. My wife forgot. She was nervous. The officer pressured her, but she did not provide an answer. However, the officer wrote in the denial letter that she had provided an answer. this is a false accusation by the officer. She was also asked about my previous address while we dated. She could not remember. As a result, the case was denied. We both blame the officer because he is a flagrant liar.

I was not there to witness the incident, but I agree with my wife that the officer is a liar. I have a case and will win the MTR.

Sorry, USCIS does not deny based on those two questions. A denial by an adjudicator takes alot of paperwork and an approval by their supervisor. Has to be alot more.

Please post the wording of the denial letter so we can examine it.