My husband of 10 years was out of the state where we live and he got arrested for failure to vacate a premises and ICE put a hold on him. They released him on his own recon. as I had talked to the immigration officer and gave him a receipt number for the approved I-130. My questions are - 1. Can he report to any immigration office every month and 2. Do I need an attorney to ask for a change of venue? (Is this a request that needs to be filed with the court and does it need the approval of a judge?) Can someone let me know about these things?