50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iperson......... Wanted! Mud worthy attitude!

Przepuszczamy (by? nieobecnym) was. Otrzymywany brud *wrestling* Mecz (zapa?ka; odpowiada?; uk?ad) I Potrzebuj? Niektóre twardy J?zyk polski (polski; blask) Krew.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2y1mmpFJLM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFcLclftVpw

First Place is autograph Picture Of Barack.....! HMMMMM???? and ...........?????
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Przepuszczamy (by? nieobecnym) was. Otrzymywany brud *wrestling* Mecz (zapa?ka; odpowiada?; uk?ad) I Potrzebuj? Niektóre twardy J?zyk polski (polski; blask) Krew.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2y1mmpFJLM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFcLclftVpw

First Place is autograph Picture Of Barack.....! HMMMMM???? and ...........?????
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

MIR getting ready for the 4th? Lol!!! Go to National Harbor - I hear they are having a great display!!!! I will be in DC by boat again - not paying for the gas this year, though - whew!!!!

doz vadanya, yop tovaya mot, placybo, vodka, vol y zakorny

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    MIR getting ready for the 4th? Lol!!! Go to National Harbor - I hear they are having a great display!!!! I will be in DC by boat again - not paying for the gas this year, though - whew!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Might Take teeny weeny Around The corner For The harbor.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    MIR getting ready for the 4th? Lol!!! Go to National Harbor - I hear they are having a great display!!!! I will be in DC by boat again - not paying for the gas this year, though - whew!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Might Take teeny weeny Around The corner For The harbor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good idea. I'm sure it will be a good time. Your little one like fireworks yet? Mine were all pretty scared of them when they were little. My dog is terrified - lol! We'll have to lock her inside the boat when they are going off Saturday night. Anyway, have a great time and be sure to wear red, white & blue!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:

I Might Take teeny weeny Around The corner For The harbor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good idea. I'm sure it will be a good time. Your little one like fireworks yet? Mine were all pretty scared of them when they were little. My dog is terrified - lol! We'll have to lock her inside the boat when they are going off Saturday night. Anyway, have a great time and be sure to wear red, white & blue!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mine loves Fireworks and the 2 crazy boxers also.

That's good! You will have lots of fun!!! The boxers as in dogs? LOL.

That's good! You will have lots of fun!!! The boxers as in dogs? LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

IP and SG. LMAO!!!

Yes slobbery, drooling boxers. . The other boxers.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    I c you can't live without me here.
    Not even the RSS stalker- you know what I am talking about (as well as that you will read this post). My site records even RSS feeds to where they go.
    Just curious, is it Frisco, Dillon, CO or what? Certainly not Wy! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HA HAAAAA!!!!! Knew you couldnt resist!!!! LOL!!!
    Do Not Be a stranger!!!