50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seriously; Does anyone ever get denied???

Michael
    I read about all these scamsters like Aguila and Sammy and the rest beating the system but people keep asking if they should be worried about their case. I have been on this board for 4 years and NO ONE has ever been denied LPR. Does anyone know of anyone that has ever been denied???? I think USCIS is scamming us by pretending they will deny people but they never do.

Michael
    I read about all these scamsters like Aguila and Sammy and the rest beating the system but people keep asking if they should be worried about their case. I have been on this board for 4 years and NO ONE has ever been denied LPR. Does anyone know of anyone that has ever been denied???? I think USCIS is scamming us by pretending they will deny people but they never do.

my ex, according to uscis, was denied and per them it was because i withdrew my petition for him ... i've posted many times he's not current on child support, been convicted of MisC for attempted phone harassment (on me), photographs/videos me and my USC boyfriend while dropping off my child for visits .... also according to uscis, he is working on a revoked Visa based on my withdrawl ......
    THEYJUSTNEEDTOSENDTHEFL!PPLINGLETTERTOGETHIMOUT and even then i'm told from others that's another project.
    so, yeh, guess they can be denied, just a matter of getting them to leave!!!

Michael!
    I guess you have never checked immigration statistics.
    Here is some info from USCIS site.
    Fiscal year of 2004

Total removals : 197,792
    Criminal removals: 86,620
    Non-criminal removals: 111,172
    Deportable : 47,842
    Inadmissible: 149,950

Only in september 2004 DHS removed 12,888 aliens from the United States 5807 of this aliens were criminals.

Michael
    200,000 out of 50 million annual immigrants (mostly illegal) not too good

Aplication for immigrant benefits ( fiscal year of 2004)

approved : 5,675,290
    denied: 767,887

Only in september 2004 59,126 aliens were denied permanent residency.

Whats your problem Michael?

Why dont you become a minuteman? Maybe you will be happier then.Start a part time project in New york to stop immigrants coming to NY.

You will get fellow rednecks to join you.

Thanks for the stats, but I have to say that I agree with Michael on this one. My ex is still here, living and working while out of status. I notified USCIS in July and August and it is now October and it doesn't appear that they have done anything. Of course they did say they would request his file.

I don't have a problem with immigrants, if I did I wouldn't have married a man from Egypt. I was very optimistic about my future with this man and wanted him to have opportunities to make a better life for himself. Let me say before someone accuses me of being bitter that his staying here illegally has nothing to do with me being bitter. If USCIS isn't going to deport people then they should change their laws to say once you get here, no matter how you do that you can stay forever. It doesn't matter if you lie, cheat, beat your wife, don't pay child support, or break other laws, you will never be deported. If that was in writing or even if it wasn't and the immigration laws said nothing other than how to get here, I wouldn't be angry or confused.

Michael, like myself and so many others got screwed and he/we have a right to be mad.
    Not only does America have freedom of speech also have freedom of expression.

Michael
    Thank you bigsmarty !!

A modest proposal that will cost the government nothing and save billions of dollars. A NEW LAW: "A US Native born citizen has the right/duty to exterminate by fatal force any alien that has committed marriage fraud applying a reasonable person standard."

There