free information!
Copyright
1995-2014
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Divorce and remarriage with 485 denied

My 485 was denied a while back for abandonment. Does anyone know if they will issue EVER issue a NTA. My attoney said they will not. In the meantime, I remarried days after my previous divorce to my wonderful 2nd USC. I am on my way to green card because I received the EAD!! This system is soooo easy to deal with. Will they ask any questions about my previous marriage or just my second USC marriage?

My 485 was denied a while back for abandonment. Does anyone know if they will issue EVER issue a NTA. My attoney said they will not. In the meantime, I remarried days after my previous divorce to my wonderful 2nd USC. I am on my way to green card because I received the EAD!! This system is soooo easy to deal with. Will they ask any questions about my previous marriage or just my second USC marriage?

HA HA HA another screwball who's "remarried days after her divorce", this is another example of these CRIMINAL ILLEGALS who ab-use our laws for their benefit let alone the sacred sacrament of marriage. Go back where you came from dumbell.
    to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

Again, nothing in this thread warrants this assumption. Divorce laws differ by state. Where separation for one year or more is required, and then divorce takes another year to accomplish, it is not uncommon for people to have been dating and ready to remarry, foreign nationals and native born Americans alike.

SickofI, There is really something wrong with the immediacy of your judgments, consistent hatred, factual knowledge,validity of your arguments,and psychological state.

If foriegn nationals bother you, then move out of this country. At least find something to do besides contribute nonsense to ILW discussion threads.

USCIS wants to know that the first marriage was bona fide. Whether further scrutiny is required depends upon whether you were issued full LPR status at the time of approval or conditional, and if conditional, whether your application for removal of conditional resident status was approved.

Thanks for your advise, NHII. I divorced prior to going to the interview, which is why I didn't go to the interview, hence the abandonment. So I only received my EAD. Yes, I was separated for many months. Of course my marriages were/are bonafide. I have my interview soon for my 2nd marriage. Will they expect me to bring documented evidence of my first marriage?

She never received a conditional green card so she had no conditions to remove. She never appeared before an immigration officer therfore never lied to one to commit a fraud. Obviously to me, she IS a scammmer and a fraud given the quick remarriage. Howver she may get away with it. Some questions remain such as how did she arrive in USA? On a fiance visa? What were grounds for divorce? Who filed? Did former husband contact the service? We need to know these to get a better picture. They will certainly ask about first marriage regardless.

IF the service determines that she committed marriage fraud, the maximum penalty is 2 years in jail, $250,000 fine and a permanent bar to ever getting a green card. The maximum has never been given out. The fine and jail sentence applies to USC who engage in large scale fraud. Sometimes the permanent bar will be applied but there are numerous waivers and it is not enforced rigorously except in clear cases such as when there is a judicial finding of fraud (i.e.: annulment or ANY court judgment finding fraud)

Thanks for your response SOM. I was separate for almost 2 years prior to my "quick" remarriage. Obviously, I will receive a green card, that's not the question stupid. I was wondering if I should bring all of my documented evidence of my first marriage. Yes, I arrived on a visitors visa. Yes, I requested the divorce. No fault divorce, he is wonderful person, we just didn't work out. No he did not contact the service. And finally, the USCIS NEVER enforces anything. They are softies!