publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Desperate for a solution, please advise!!!

I'm a Mexican, with a bachelor in Computer Systems and I came to the US for vacations, like many many times in my life, in July 2005 I met the owners of a computer store and they needed some one with my qualifications, and in August we started the PERM process, I hired a lawyer and by Dec 2005 the I-140 and I-485 were submitted, and in June 2006 I had the I-140 aproved, so my priority date is for Dec 2005.

As of today in the visa bulletin, the current date for EB3 Mexico is May 15 2001 , it's 6 years backed up, so my question is , is there anything I or my future employer can do , so I can start working Legally , since I don't know how much longer they're willing to wait for me, since the process of my petition has almost 2 years.

If any one has any ideas or suggestions they're very welcome. Thanks

I'm a Mexican, with a bachelor in Computer Systems and I came to the US for vacations, like many many times in my life, in July 2005 I met the owners of a computer store and they needed some one with my qualifications, and in August we started the PERM process, I hired a lawyer and by Dec 2005 the I-140 and I-485 were submitted, and in June 2006 I had the I-140 aproved, so my priority date is for Dec 2005.

As of today in the visa bulletin, the current date for EB3 Mexico is May 15 2001 , it's 6 years backed up, so my question is , is there anything I or my future employer can do , so I can start working Legally , since I don't know how much longer they're willing to wait for me, since the process of my petition has almost 2 years.

If any one has any ideas or suggestions they're very welcome. Thanks

You can apply for H1-B, but you'll have to wait until April 1, 2008 as the cap has already been reached. If you decide to do H1-B a year from now, pay an extra $1500 to get it expedited. You should get an answer within 15 days.

You must be the only Mexican in the world with a college degree. I bet your feet don't smell either. Congratulations !!

NewlyMinted: H1-B is off limits, since the company doesn't have offices in mexico, only in the middle east.

SonofMichael: ...

My wifes ex boss came from Mexico on a H1B.

I think you are confusing it with a L, which is the inter company visa. But gone for this year, applications for next year are 1st April for 1st October start.

One possible part solution for the company anyway... would be to find an American to fill the position... I am sure there is one suitably qualified !!!

HA HA HA HA you mean to tell me that your employers COULDN'T FIND ONE SINGLE AMERICAN to do your job? HA HA HA HA, go back to your frijoles and stop wasting our resources.
    to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD