50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: .

This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

..... and who the F is Newsmax.com??
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

DO NOT CRITICIZE BARACK !!!! (At least not until he gets the nomination) He is the greatest thing to happen to America (and the Republican Party)
    These people stop at Nothing !

Death to IMBRA AND VAWA !

God Bless America and no one else !!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    Well, I agree with Michelle Obama and Obama's minister.
    It's nothing but the TRUTH.
    The world is sick of American White Supreme ideologies inherent to the Republican take on not only minorities living in America, but also other nations.
    What right does it give Bush and the Republican party to invade another country without consequences?
    Mc Cain just said recently that the US may wage many more wars in the future and keep them going for years...

Is this the world you want to live in? Where unchecked power rules the world, wreaks havoc all over, steals other countries resources to pad own pockets? I certainly don't.
    And I am not proud of America at this point in time. I am ashamed for America, and of America right now.
    But Michelle Obama, and I, and millions of other people, finally awoke from this nightmare and we are going to change this country and the world, and we will put a stop to this destructive power in Washington.
    I agree, 9/11 IS a wake up call.
    Do you seriously think that the rest of the world will sit and not react to all the wars and wrongs? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AMERICA - LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT YOU PIECE OF FILTH ! HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE MY COUNTRY AND CRY AND WEEP THAT THEY WON'T LET YOU IN ! GET OUT !!! I COULD CARE LESS WHAT THE REST OF THE WORLD THINKS !
    These people stop at Nothing !

Death to IMBRA AND VAWA !

God Bless America and no one else !!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    They are not the only outlet reporting this. His minister did write the things he did and L. farrakhon needs no introduction where he stands on things. But, just in case anyone is not familiar with calipso luis here is a summary.

America owes me. L. farakhan

Farrakhan on Jews.

Obamas minister

More minister propoganda

And we were a little embarrased about McCain? He can't hold a candle to this level of foolishness. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know why I don't watch FOX - I always knew why, and the whole world knows what FOX's stance is on the race issues. Them, picking up this particular issue by attacking and associating Obama with racism is far fetched and stinks, just like FOX.

I think it is sheer white-ignorance when feeling offended that blacks have to some extend, even nowadays the need to identify. White people have never had to live in a black ruled-segregated-suppressed society.

I don't know much about Rev. White, however, I sure did not like how that FOX moderator (whatever his name) pushed the issue on if the whites would do that, wouldn't that be called racist.

"I guess the world will never know, because whites have never had to live like blacks, suppressed in a white ruled world!"

This country has come a long, long way and I am mighty proud of that, but such things - intelligent people tend to know - don't go away overnight.

I suggest all the GOP CAN themselves in lots and lots of corn syrup and become REAL CONSERVATIVES!!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

I know where you are coming from, but this is how the world thinks. It's written in the history books and it will never be forgotten completely. It will be moved into a subliminal state, once the older generations are no longer, but that is still a long way to go.

Look, I am German, I was born way after the bad stuff happened. However, I am still being made to feel it. So I am being responsible own up to it and don't go around and say I have nothing do with this.

Kollerkrot,

I can't believe you just wrote that! I don't condone what happened under Nazi government during that time, but it is not right that now- over 50 years later- Germans still pay for that! I have nothing to do with that and I am so sick of listening to people throwing it in my face whenever they run out of constructive arguments.
    And because of people like you who still bow under that, we Germans will pay for it until the end of the world.
    Nobody throws Mussolini in the face of an Italian because the Italians don't let others point their fingers at them, but we Germans.... Yeah we still do.. we need to grow a backbone and stand up straight again.

Yes it was wrong, but I have nothing to do with it, my mother doesn't and my grandparents were children during that time. And let's be honest, Nazi- Germany is just brought up in a discussion, if the opponent runs out of good arguments and try to silence us.. and it still works..most Germans will get that guilty look on their face and walk away.

Owning up to it has nothing to do with being responsible, not letting it happen again is responsible.

Vegado

How are you? How is your immigration plight coming along?

Of course it is key to not ever let it happen again. I am extreemely anti-fascism. I guess I am a little older than you, and that is the very issue I am referring to in my post. It takes time. I for my part had some run-ins with people, who really brought home the issue and those weren't people that had run out of constructive criticism either.

I don't really want to talk about this old stuff either. I just used it as a comparison for davdah's post. Lets put it to rest.

Regards,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    They are not the only outlet reporting this. His minister did write the things he did and L. farrakhon needs no introduction where he stands on things. But, just in case anyone is not familiar with calipso luis here is a summary.

America owes me. L. farakhan

Farrakhan on Jews.

Obamas minister

More minister propoganda

And we were a little embarrased about McCain? He can't hold a candle to this level of foolishness. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Davdah

is there any link between Farakhan and Obama, or is just that his minister has a relationship with him? Sorry i didnt get a chance to view the links. I am familiar with farakhans preaching hate of the whites and jews, and franckly dont have the stomach to view it. This nation of Islam leader has confused many people that dont know the difference between real Muslims and Moslems (which is what nation of islam call themselves)

If this is an Obama association .. This is very bad. If it is his minister's friendand you are using guilt by association.. this may not be too reliable. However, I will say that personally, if i had a "spritual advisor" who was friends with a person like that... Something is very wrong with that advisor and I would not take any advice or even frequent that church This is troubling news and people should investigate this relationship.

Does Obama wear a bowtie? case closed then