free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: LULAC CASE........UNDELIV. BY POST OFFICE AND RETURN TO CENTER

Hi ,
    I have my LULAC Case denide on 2006 or 2007 I dont remember but its been apx. 3 years ago.

Since then I moved and did not submit change of address with USCIS.

I just received an email about letter has been sent to me about my case was return to the service ceneter as undeliverible.

Im not sure what kind of letter since my case is denide because I missed my interview (Also didnt get my interview apt. letter for some reason) , I didnt have any chance to appeale on the decision and I my attorny run away and no one can find him , Im not sure what to do and why they woke up after almost 4 years and send me another letter regarding my case.

My case is denide and when I search the status on the case on USCIS site , shows "initial review" , Im not sure why , what is that means because I did not received the letter due to address change.

If anyone get anything in the mail in the last few days/weeks after his case denide and now his case is under "initial review" I will be heppy to here some good news about it.

Alot of people I know screw by their fake lawyers when they promiss 100% success in their cases, he took money from alot of people and just run away - are these people are protected somehow by law if then need to be represent by lawyer?

Please... if anyone know what this letter can be, I have read some posts about this type of case the USCIS now reopen all cases to review and give the option to appeale even after so many years , anyone else?

I dont know if I should contact customer service center to update my mailing adress , not sure what to do but most imp. for me is to know if Im the only one or every LULAC applicant have received this letter recently.

Thank you for your help.

Hi ,
    I have my LULAC Case denide on 2006 or 2007 I dont remember but its been apx. 3 years ago.

Since then I moved and did not submit change of address with USCIS.

I just received an email about letter has been sent to me about my case was return to the service ceneter as undeliverible.

Im not sure what kind of letter since my case is denide because I missed my interview (Also didnt get my interview apt. letter for some reason) , I didnt have any chance to appeale on the decision and I my attorny run away and no one can find him , Im not sure what to do and why they woke up after almost 4 years and send me another letter regarding my case.

My case is denide and when I search the status on the case on USCIS site , shows "initial review" , Im not sure why , what is that means because I did not received the letter due to address change.

If anyone get anything in the mail in the last few days/weeks after his case denide and now his case is under "initial review" I will be heppy to here some good news about it.

Alot of people I know screw by their fake lawyers when they promiss 100% success in their cases, he took money from alot of people and just run away - are these people are protected somehow by law if then need to be represent by lawyer?

Please... if anyone know what this letter can be, I have read some posts about this type of case the USCIS now reopen all cases to review and give the option to appeale even after so many years , anyone else?

I dont know if I should contact customer service center to update my mailing adress , not sure what to do but most imp. for me is to know if Im the only one or every LULAC applicant have received this letter recently.

Thank you for your help.

Hi, you need to call the center for human rights and constitutional law, in los angeles, CA immediately...you might get busy signals, but keep trying... sorry I don`t have their contact info at hand, but you can google it....also you need to talk to either Peter Schey or Carlos Holguin about your situation...you can find contact information about peter at: www.peterschey.com ....You might need to do a FOIA/PA request. Let us know what`s going on

Hi Tomy,
    I believe this is the first lulac case, who is getting some kind of response from USCIS. Like Italiansrus mentioned u need to contact Peter Schey and see what they say and if they are doing any legal action against the settlement which USCIS never followed. Keep us posted. Can u tell us what city do u live in? Thnks.

You can find more info about the center for human rights and constitutional law at: http://www.centerforhumanrights.org. Hope this helps!
    Always interested in the H1-B visa, the Eb-5 Visa Program and other Eb5 Investor Visa related issues.