free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: El odio es peor que la muerte .

El odio es peor que la Muerte , la Razon porque digo eso , es por el reciente aumento en violencia , en momentos de guerra , crisis economicas , o insetabilidad social , es una costumbre , culpar al mas debil . He visto tanto odio contra los immigrantes en los ultimos tiempos que la verdad , me asombra ver la ignorancia de la mayoria al odiar y maltratar a los imigrantes .

El odio es peor que la Muerte , la Razon porque digo eso , es por el reciente aumento en violencia , en momentos de guerra , crisis economicas , o insetabilidad social , es una costumbre , culpar al mas debil . He visto tanto odio contra los immigrantes en los ultimos tiempos que la verdad , me asombra ver la ignorancia de la mayoria al odiar y maltratar a los imigrantes .

Fredy is:

too stupid to learn English;
    too arrogant to learn English;
    too anti-American to learn English.

Fredy apparently loves to speak Spanish, but he couldn't even locate Spain in a map...he's never been to Spain and, most likely, wouldn't even be allowed to visit anyway - his status as a border jumping illegal would see to that.

The sooner that he and the other illegals are deported, the better off America will be.

Asi es , no conozco . El unico lugar que conosco es Estados Unidos . Pero la verdad es que el odio es peor que la muerte . Si la muerte es trizte y dolorosa . Es algo que todos huyimos de eso , pero el odio es mucho grande , espero que reflexionen . Saludos mis amigos y que viva la Raza!

...who let the dishwasher use the computer?

You better try to learn to live with that. Because here, a dishwasher and a rocket scientist each has one voice, one opinion, one freedom.

Dear Fredy and posters:

In response to Fredy's post, I say the following:

<LI>Having feelings of hate does not violate the U.S. Constitutional (acting on feelings of hate by violating an immigrant's -- or anyone's constitutional rights is illegal).

<LI>There is also hatred of Americans by immigrants ("yanqui", "gringo", "dumb Americans").

<LI>Americans have no legal obligation to feel love for immigrants while suppressing their feelings of fear, suspicion, hate, etc. Perhaps a moral obligation to display "agapé" love -- but not a legal one.

<LI>If you believe that Americans hating immigrants is illegal, find a police officer and have that American arrested. Of course you know that no police officer will do that because it is not illegal.

<LI>It is my belief that those immigration lawyers who encourage their immigrant clientele to violate the law by tricking their naive American spouses into green card marriages have lied to their foreign clients and told them that the same Americans who they trick with their illegal immigration schemes will hate them. If you believe that an American who has been tricked into an illegal green card marriage scheme is supposed to love you and not hate you, than you are an idiot.
    I AM A VICTIM OF A GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SCAM. THE PERPETRATOR IS SENATOR EHIGHE EDOBOR UZAMERE. THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WHO PROVIDED SERVICES THAT HELPED HIM USE SUBTERFUGE TO TRICK ME ARE ALLEN E. KAYE AND HARVEY SHAPIRO. THIS IS THE TRUTH -- AND

Get out of here smelly mexican!!! By the way, this page is turning into a negro hang out. A word of advice, if negroes are going to put their pictures I suggest that you smile a lot so we can see you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cheryl D. Uzamere:
    Dear Fredy and posters:

In response to Fredy's post, I say the following:

<LI>Having feelings of hate does not violate the U.S. Constitutional (acting on feelings of hate by violating an immigrant's -- or anyone's constitutional rights is illegal).

<LI>There is also hatred of Americans by immigrants ("yanqui", "gringo", "dumb Americans").

<LI>Americans have no legal obligation to feel love for immigrants while suppressing their feelings of fear, suspicion, hate, etc. Perhaps a moral obligation to display "agapé" love -- but not a legal one.

<LI>If you believe that Americans hating immigrants is illegal, find a police officer and have that American arrested. Of course you know that no police officer will do that because it is not illegal.

<LI>It is my belief that those immigration lawyers who encourage their immigrant clientele to violate the law by tricking their naive American spouses into green card marriages have lied to their foreign clients and told them that the same Americans who they trick with their illegal immigration schemes will hate them. If you believe that an American who has been tricked into an illegal green card marriage scheme is supposed to love you and not hate you, than you are an idiot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's just a matter of time before you're picked up again, Cheryl. You're not well. For the sake of your kids, get more psychiactric help.