publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Sent back from POE, please advice....

Hi,

I got visa (F1) and everything was good. I went to US and the officer denied me and cancelled my F1 visa.

i see two reasons:

212(a)(7)(A)
    212(a)(6)(C)

I read about this codes.

I need to know, can I reappear to consulate to rectify. What are the chances? Do I need apply for new VISA or what?

How can I apply for waiver? Who can waive the restrictions? I need help please. Thanks

Abby

Hi,

I got visa (F1) and everything was good. I went to US and the officer denied me and cancelled my F1 visa.

i see two reasons:

212(a)(7)(A)
    212(a)(6)(C)

I read about this codes.

I need to know, can I reappear to consulate to rectify. What are the chances? Do I need apply for new VISA or what?

How can I apply for waiver? Who can waive the restrictions? I need help please. Thanks

Abby

Hi Abby,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HYIP:
    212(a)(7)(A)
    212(a)(6)(C)
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE> is not a complete enough to figure out if there is something that can done. Are there some other letters, like (i)/(ii) after (A) and (C)?

What was the reason for refusal of entry?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HYIP:
    Hi,

i see two reasons:

212(a)(7)(A)
    212(a)(6)(C)

I read about this codes.

Abby </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Were you previously here on another visa? I suspect you have a good idea about why. please provide more information in order for suggestions.

Thanks for the concern. No, I don't see anything like (i/ii) next to A and C. Its given like that on my passport.

The INA officer just wrote this with an ink pen.

No, I have never been to US before nor to any country.

I am not sure how to appear again, since coming back looks impossible. But I know I stand true to my papers and documents.

Any suggestion, should I appear consulate again????

Abby, are you from Hong Kong?

Documentation Grounds of Exclusion

Immigrants
    According to INA 212(a)(7)(A)(i), any immigrant who, at the time of application for admission:

who is not in possession of a valid unexpired immigrant visa, reentry permit, border crossing identification card, or other valid entry document required by the Immigration and Nationality Act, and a valid unexpired passport, or other suitable travel document, or document of identity and nationality if such document is required under the INS regulations, or

whose visa has been issued without compliance with the provisions of the Immigration and Nationality Act,
    is excludable.

A waiver is available under INA 212(k) where the Attorney General is satisfied that the exclusion was not known to, and could not have been ascertained by the exercise of reasonable diligence by, the immigrant before the time of departure of the vessel or aircraft from the last port outside the United States and outside foreign contiguous territory or, in the case of an immigrant coming from foreign contiguous territory, before the time of the immigrant's application for admission.

Nonimmigrants

Under INA 212(a)(7)(B)(i), any nonimmigrant who:

is not in possession of a passport valid for at least six months from the date of expiration of the initial period of the alien's admission or contemplated initial period of stay authorizing the alien to return to the country from which the alien came or to proceed to some other country during such period; or

is not in possession of a valid nonimmigrant visa or border crossing identification card at the time of application for admission
    is excludable.

A general waiver is authorized under INA 212(d)(4):

on the basis of unforeseen emergency in an individual case;

on the basis of reciprocity with respect to nationals of foreign contiguous territory or of adjacent islands and residents thereof having common nationality with such nationals (Canadian citizens and landed immigrants of Canada having British commonwealth citizenship are therefore exempt from visa and passport requirements except in the case of K-1 and E-1/E2 nonimmigrant visas); or

in the case of aliens proceeding in immediate and continuous transit through the United States pursuant to landing agreement contracts entered into by common carriers.
    A waiver is also authorized for visitors to Guam and certain nationals entering as visitors under the Visa Waiver Pilot Program.

Someone12
    my guess? our embassy found out that you used phony documents in order to get the student visa....and they alerted the border folks...and you are now ineligible to receive a US visa forever...congratulations....but go ahead...go to our embassy and tell the consular officials about how this whole thing is a mistake and try to blame our immigration officials....see what happens...because your lies have caught up to you....and there will be no student visa in your future ever. Have a nice day.

Ahh, I remember doing this. Immigrant without a visa (7) and fraud (6).

So, what is the real story. Hardly any F-1s get this treatment. Looks like you bought an I-20 and the school reported the I-20 as fraud or stolen?

Are you Chinese?

Don't bother re-applying, you have been identified in the system as a fraudster.