publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Immigration Law Question: Waiver for 10 years bar.

Hi is there anyone who could answer my question.
    I was deported from united state in 2009 due to a felony Charge. My crime was obtaining a green card by fraud.( moral turpitude)I have 2 kids American born Citzen with non-resident allien age 4 and 2. currently living with me in pakistan. since I came here I have been through alot of problem and cant get my childern to school and other health care banifits due to finacial and securtiy probelm. I just want to know if I can file a waiver to get 10 years bar removed, and file some sort of visa which can me get back to America on humantarian basis

Hi is there anyone who could answer my question.
    I was deported from united state in 2009 due to a felony Charge. My crime was obtaining a green card by fraud.( moral turpitude)I have 2 kids American born Citzen with non-resident allien age 4 and 2. currently living with me in pakistan. since I came here I have been through alot of problem and cant get my childern to school and other health care banifits due to finacial and securtiy probelm. I just want to know if I can file a waiver to get 10 years bar removed, and file some sort of visa which can me get back to America on humantarian basis

First of all, you should edit your question and preface it with "Immigration Law Question:".

Gaining immigration benefits through fraud is a very serious crime, however you can still utilize the I212 waiver, in which your qualifying relative sponsor would need to prove extreme hardship to themselves should your application be denied. Your US Citizen children can not apply for you until they are 21 years of age. There would be no humanitarian visas available in your case.
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch