free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: desperate2

Hi, i got married in july of 2004. In may of 2006 i had a child outside of the marriage, and my interview was on june 2006, and we were not asked about any child, either in the relationship or outside of the relationship. In march of 2008 i filled to remove the conditions, in august of 2009 i received a notice to appear for an interview, but me and my husband were not together, so i went to an attorney and he advised me to get the divorce and filed the same application again as a self petitioner who was married to a US citizen. In june of 2010 i went for my interview and they denied my application for the reason that i had my son in 2006 before my interview and never mention to them, another thing is that i had another baby in 2009 by i was separeted from my husband. Now i received the letter denying my application, and they will send me a letter to go the court to have my case reviewed by an immigration judge. But my attorney told thsat we will file the same aplication again and will say that my removal from the United State will be a hardship for my US citizen children and me. My question is? can i apply for hardship even if i'm not a citizen? because the examples of hardship letter that i saw here on this website is most US citizens, my children are US citizen but one is 4 and the other one is 6 months, i already started my letter, but i'm not sure if i can do that. Can someone give me an ideia?

Hi, i got married in july of 2004. In may of 2006 i had a child outside of the marriage, and my interview was on june 2006, and we were not asked about any child, either in the relationship or outside of the relationship. In march of 2008 i filled to remove the conditions, in august of 2009 i received a notice to appear for an interview, but me and my husband were not together, so i went to an attorney and he advised me to get the divorce and filed the same application again as a self petitioner who was married to a US citizen. In june of 2010 i went for my interview and they denied my application for the reason that i had my son in 2006 before my interview and never mention to them, another thing is that i had another baby in 2009 by i was separeted from my husband. Now i received the letter denying my application, and they will send me a letter to go the court to have my case reviewed by an immigration judge. But my attorney told thsat we will file the same aplication again and will say that my removal from the United State will be a hardship for my US citizen children and me. My question is? can i apply for hardship even if i'm not a citizen? because the examples of hardship letter that i saw here on this website is most US citizens, my children are US citizen but one is 4 and the other one is 6 months, i already started my letter, but i'm not sure if i can do that. Can someone give me an ideia?

Sorry, out of luck. Just having children is not a hardship.

the children it's not just the case. My marriage was in good faith but it just did not work the way i tought was going to work, my husband was very very irresponsible, everything in the house was on me, we had lease together, bank account, car insurance, credit card, taxes. But i divorced him, and the reason i had the children outside of the marriage immigration is denying my application. On the form I751 there a box that i can check and explain my hardship if i have to move back to my country, i'm a single mother of 2 US citizen.

Someone12
    yea right...another scamming visa cheat, who thought she found 'true love' and instead couldn't wait to eff anything on two legs and now you want to make up stories about your American husband to generate sympathy and a green card....sorry....no one gives an abercumbly....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by desperate2:
    Hi, i got married in july of 2004. In may of 2006 i had a child outside of the marriage, and my interview was on june 2006, and we were not asked about any child, either in the relationship or outside of the relationship. In march of 2008 i filled to remove the conditions, in august of 2009 i received a notice to appear for an interview, but me and my husband were not together, so i went to an attorney and he advised me to get the divorce and filed the same application again as a self petitioner who was married to a US citizen. In june of 2010 i went for my interview and they denied my application for the reason that i had my son in 2006 before my interview and never mention to them, another thing is that i had another baby in 2009 by i was separeted from my husband. Now i received the letter denying my application, and they will send me a letter to go the court to have my case reviewed by an immigration judge. But my attorney told thsat we will file the same aplication again and will say that my removal from the United State will be a hardship for my US citizen children and me. My question is? can i apply for hardship even if i'm not a citizen? because the examples of hardship letter that i saw here on this website is most US citizens, my children are US citizen but one is 4 and the other one is 6 months, i already started my letter, but i'm not sure if i can do that. Can someone give me an ideia? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Desperate2 and welcome,

I'm sorry, but if your marriage was already over before the two-year mark, I think you're out of luck. USCIS could care less your kids are USCs. It's basically about your status at this point since you are no longer married to a USC. I wish you luck.

Go back to your country, take the kids with you, stop bleeding our resources, and next time don't forget to take the pill dumba.ss. Congratulations, well put S12 as usual!!!

is anyone of ur kid sick ? mental issues due to parents divorce, how did u and your children react going thru the divorce process ? Talk to some attorney who can add all social and psychological issues in ur case. Tell the immigration officer what have u gone thru and how did it effect ur kids. U can prove hardship mentally suffering, socially got separated from normal living. Go to psychosocial therapist, make appointment and discuss what happened to u and ur kids. Just say the truth.

drooling-wolf wants to make this into a Jerry Springer show, what this loser needs is Judge Judy, she would straighten you out real fast.