free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: *

What? I think this threat isn't in keeping with the ilw.com culture that's all in its own unique class.

Bad
    boys
    bad
    boys.... what cha gonna do when they come 4U..... I am soooooooo scared of your sting b.umbling er uh bu.mble bee

Originally posted by iperson:
    Mark my words.
    And read this:
    http://www.dailykos.com/story/...nuts-want-Obama-dead

Anyone on this board that posts on more word of hate, name calling and disrespect towards this president, I guarantee you that I will personally make a contact with FBI to put you on the FBI watch list, and I know enough to make this a reality for you.
    No more Messiahs, no more lunatic dribbage, lies, snide remarks, and all the incessant racist garbage.
    Today it is OVER. Do you hear me SonofMichael, Fed, Davdah, Proud, Someone12???
    I will personally see to it that your name is listed with the FBI, and I will record and make screenshots all your comments, and create your personal file to make investigation easier.

Your sick fun is OVER!
    The FBI does not take any information seriously as someone as hateful and spiteful as you. Just do not be surprised that the vaunted FBI will arrest you instead of the childish game you are now playing.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

I have never made a racist remark in my life. I am the ONLY true non-racist in the world. I carenot for the color of ones skin but the color of ones character ! Liberals are using racism to stop criticism of Obama. They are the biggest racists of all !

IMPEACH OBAMA !

No, SOM, you didn't.
    It's always those Muslims who are biggest racists of all and keep disagreeing with you because you are not one of them.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Originally posted by iperson:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    I have never made a racist remark in my life. I am the ONLY true non-racist in the world. I carenot for the color of ones skin but the color of ones character ! Liberals are using racism to stop criticism of Obama. They are the biggest racists of all !

IMPEACH OBAMA !

Screenshot </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here's Another !!!

I will agree that racist rants against Obama are off-limits, but only one or two of the names you mentioned have ever leaned towards that.

As for the rest - it's hypocritical for someone who constantly disrespected and called the former President names to say that the same can not be done for anybody else. Satire and criticism are part and parcel of politics. Obama's a big boy. He knew that when he got in to the game and I'm pretty sure he can handle it. Is there a reason you think he can't?

A democratic system invites criticism of government and the color of the Presidents skin should not be a deterrent to that. Just because he's black doesn't mean he shouldn't be held to the same standards and endure the same criticism and level of accountability as every other President, past and future. Saying otherwise is yet another transparent attempt by one side at trying to coerce the silence of the other.
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch