publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: What exactly is HomeLand Security?

So..I(as a USC Woman) meet a Supposedly Single man..at church, at a cemetary..at work..at a bar..in a cab..Looks like American, talks like an American,..blah,blah..I Totally fall in love with him.
    What is his Status?

I as a USC do not Know the definition of"status" ..except for the dried flowers..

Does the DHS have ANY responsibity in this?

In my book.. YES

In the mean time, as My Love is appointed "out" of status, violation of "status", and Blah, Blah They will still take YOUR $$Money. Hmm sounds funny to me, if they don't want anything to do with you, then they should STOP taking your Money and put you out!...Does this not make sense?

Please correct me.

So..I(as a USC Woman) meet a Supposedly Single man..at church, at a cemetary..at work..at a bar..in a cab..Looks like American, talks like an American,..blah,blah..I Totally fall in love with him.
    What is his Status?

I as a USC do not Know the definition of"status" ..except for the dried flowers..

Does the DHS have ANY responsibity in this?

In my book.. YES

In the mean time, as My Love is appointed "out" of status, violation of "status", and Blah, Blah They will still take YOUR $$Money. Hmm sounds funny to me, if they don't want anything to do with you, then they should STOP taking your Money and put you out!...Does this not make sense?

Please correct me.

As stupid as it may sound, doesn't (DHS) government have an obligation to protect the USC from obsconders? I mean how are you allowed to "fall in love" and then take them away? How dare they!

A woman today who gets seriously involved with a guy without running a background check on him for other wives, criminal record, etc., is an easy mark. Oh, for the good old days, when everyone in the community knew everyone else, and their family history.

Or you could say:

"Any person of one s_e_x today who gets seriously involved with person of another/similar s_e_x without running a background check on him/her for other wives, criminal record, etc., is an easy mark." ))

I think the term 'Paranoia' will soon disappear from medical vocabulary.. ))
    And, to add oil to the pan, let me add this:
    the most dangerous crooks you will ever encounter and absolutely CAN'T protect yourself from are the ones with clean record, legal status, STD free, with high income and "high class" appearance.. ))
    No background check will save you from those rarest type cannibals, cause it won't tell you anything about them.. ))