Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I-485- VAWA-approved Interview

[QUOTE]Originally posted by fehiz:
    You know, I have read your contributions in other posts.....First of all, this was a case of abuse and we produced children together in the ma

Originally posted by fehiz:
    Hello All: I am new to this.
    My I-360 self petition was filed and approved.
    My AOS interview is coming up in a few weeks. Can anyone who has been through a similar experience please advice me on what to expect at these types of interviews. Thanks
    Noting just be honest and tell them you fabricated stories, you had a filthy, lying attorney, and friends who wrote whatever the **** they wanted to write or you told them to write and tell the adjudicating office that you are **** smart in screwing up US Govt and laugh your a** off at them.

After the interview when you come out of the building shout loudly that America You Are So F***** Stupid And One Of These Days Us Foreign Born Filthy People Will Take Over Your Land
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Actually, you the most stupid, f'ing person who has ever signed onto this forum. Sit in that and spin for awhile you idiot!

Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    Actually, you the most stupid, f'ing person who has ever signed onto this forum. Sit in that and spin for awhile you idiot!
    You rant proves you are not natural-born-USC, you filthy wanna-be. Go back to your country. Stop destroying our Good America. I betcha you must be one of them Mexicans.
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Hello fehiz,
    could you please tell me,how long you waited for your I-360 petition to be approved?
    Thank you for your answers,
    paolap123
    ----------

I had recently interview (Vawa) and officer didnt find I-693. She wrote about it in my passport and gave a letter. I should come after 1 month again. Will I have interview again. Will I need attorney? Thank you.

All above are here just for fun. no one gave you any particular answer...
    HERE;
    once the wava is approved, you will have your file checked for AOS.I don't know if you filed 485 and 765 concurrently or not, If you would have you shold have EAD by now. if not the Officer will ask your forms and related paperwork.
    FOR those who want to know how ling it took to approved the WAVA?
    It depends upon the service center backlog.. Vermont SC is almost 1year behind and CCSC is only 6 months..
    VAWA has to be filed with evidence of no criminal history evidence, (USCIS will send and RFI for those who didnot attached Police clearance certificate.) Alien has to go to the electronic finger prinitng center from the list USCIS send to alien and pay fees and get finger print taken, once report is clear , it should go to the file in Service center) Sometime these process delay the process. therefore Time differ between service center to service center for the adjucating WAVA.
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

7 months, that's how long mines took
    Good luck