Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SUPPORT AND JUSTICE FOR MARRIAGE FRAUD VICTIMS

VICTIMS OF MARRIAGE FRAUD DAY OF JUSTICE WILL ARRIVE

Please visit http://www.immigrationfraudvictims.org and join the organization.

By posting constantly like this, everywhere, you are disobeying the board rules. It is spamming.
    Do you want your information to be deleted if moderator sees it?

I think you got your word out now, maybe best to give it a rest now don;t you think?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Originally posted by SmokeFraudstersOut:
    VICTIMS OF MARRIAGE FRAUD DAY OF JUSTICE WILL ARRIVE, GREENCARD FRAUDSTERS AND SCAMMERS BEWARE

This message is for all those innocent victims who have been betrayed by their own Government and by filthy, criminal oriented, foreign perptrators, money-hungry, unsympathetic Greencard Fraudsters and Scammers. Please visit http://www.immigrationfraudvictims.org and join the organization. Lets kick all these Greencard fraudsters back to the dumpster they came from. Lets make American life much more cleaner and America lot more safer. We have soldiers dying to keep the country safe while these fraudsters are perpetrating fraud right under our nose and Government is letting them succeed, especially USCIS and ICE.

Victims - If you don't fight back and take action, a day will soon come when Government will strip you naked and put you on the streets and give away all of your life savings including pre-marital to these fraudsters. Many of you have been destroyed by these perpetrators, so now it is time we destroy them. JOIN THE FIGHT, TAKE ACTION.
    I wonder if this would include men who marrid California women LMAO
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

I am from that site.

We have some very hurt people in our group. This hurt is reflected at times on how they present our issue to others, venting, hyperbole, harsh language and so on. We do not encourage this as it plays into the hands of those who want to stereotype us.

As we say on our website that "we are not anti-immigrant or anti-women". In fact half of our group are women and about a third of the entire group are immigrants. These are victims of marriage fraud and false allegations. We are organizing and growing in number daily.

max-one

We are not anti-immigrant or anti-women at all. We LOVE women. We WERE victims of marriage fraud and false allegations But now we no longer victims - we are army for love ! We are organizing and growing in numbers daily ready to fight against evil and wrongdoing in the name of love. This has terroried the terrorizers ! They want to stop us with VAWA and IMBRA; WE WILL NOT BE STOPPED !! We are tired of being defrauded by criminals and letting the government abuse us in the process just so criminals can get a stinking green card !! These people have zero decency and yet they cry for compassion ! I have more compassion in my pinky finger than all immigrants have combined !! We just want people to be honest ! What is so hard about that folks. A little honesty is all we ask. A little freaking decency is all that is needed. And show some freaking respect G-D **** it ! I am tired of Americans being terrorized, stepped on, raped and abused by people who violate our laws ! I want EVERYONE to get up from the internet and open your windows and shout "I'm mad as h e l l and I'm not gonna take this anymore !!!"

DEATH TO VAWA AND IMBRA !

Originally posted by max-one:
    I am from that site.

We have some very hurt people in our group. This hurt is reflected at times on how they present our issue to others, venting, hyperbole, harsh language and so on. We do not encourage this as it plays into the hands of those who want to stereotype us.

As we say on our website that "we are not anti-immigrant or anti-women". In fact half of our group are women and about a third of the entire group are immigrants. These are victims of marriage fraud and false allegations. We are organizing and growing in number daily.

max-one
    After visiting the site, I agree that they are hurt, however, they really should seek professional help from qualified psychologists and psychiatrists. More importantly, if would cause even greater harm if you provide info on what they want to hear instead of what they need to hear.

Posts from Seeking Justice on the so called warning signs and other posters lead me to conclude that the only fraud being committed are the posters in the forum section.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Originally posted by Hudson:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by max-one:
    I am from that site.

max-one
    After visiting the site, I agree that they are hurt, however, they really should seek professional help from qualified psychologists and psychiatrists. More importantly, if would cause even greater harm if you provide info on what they want to hear instead of what they need to hear.

Posts from Seeking Justice on the so called warning signs and other posters lead me to conclude that the only fraud being committed are the posters in the forum section. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doesn't sound like like spamming to me!
    This is Immigration board, Which i Suppose means Anything having To do with immigration like it or Not! Cant Make everyone happy, however, CAN level the playing Field with Truth, Justice, And ridding The Good People Of Fraud Concerning The extreme need To Gain Status in This country! Unfortunately Doesn't Seem to Matter To the fraudsters whose lives They Ruin In the Process!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by max-one:
    I am from that site.

max-one

Posts from Seeking Justice on the so called warning signs and other posters lead me to conclude that the only fraud being committed are the posters in the forum section. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is Immigration board, Which i Suppose means Anything having To do with immigration like it or Not! Cant Make everyone happy, however, CAN level the playing Field with Truth, Justice, And ridding The Good People Of Fraud Concerning The extreme need To Gain Status in This country! Unfortunately Doesn't Seem to Matter To the fraudsters whose lives They Ruin In the Process! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Excuse me DCW who helped harbor illegal aliens so they could obtain Green card...

Yes it is classed as spamming...READ THE BOARD RULES!
    If someone makes duplicate posts all over board to promote somewhere, then yes it is spamming.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
    I am from that site.

max-one

This is Immigration board, Which i Suppose means Anything having To do with immigration like it or Not! Cant Make everyone happy, however, CAN level the playing Field with Truth, Justice, And ridding The Good People Of Fraud Concerning The extreme need To Gain Status in This country! Unfortunately Doesn't Seem to Matter To the fraudsters whose lives They Ruin In the Process! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Excuse me DCW who helped harbor illegal aliens so they could obtain Green card...

Yes it is classed as spamming...READ THE BOARD RULES!
    If someone makes duplicate posts all over board to promote somewhere, then yes it is spamming. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HMMM??? You appear To Be All Over This Board Also! Hmmmmm????
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Duh...am I duplicating? nooo