publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: HELP ME OUT HERE GUYS A COUPLE OF ????

I'm USC married to UKC for the last 2yrs.filed the I-130 and 129-F in sept.2003 129-F approved nov. 2003, got packet from embassy in dec.2003 to request for interview. Heres the problem. Can't find anyone to sponser him or co -sponser him. We have no assets of any kind. I don't have a job in the USA cause I've been in the UK since Oct 2002 flying back and forth on visa wavier doing my 6mos here and going back for a month and coming back here for another 6mos. Now I read that we only have 4mos from receipt of this packet from embassy to send back for request of interview so I don't have time to run back to the USA and get a job and sort this because that would mean time is up in april to get this sent back to the embassy. Now I have my 3yr tax returns,(1999 to 2002 all well over the proverty guidelines), bank letter in the USA. Now once we sell the contents of our house here(we rent don't own) we will have a few thousand dollars to take with us and I have family in USA for us to stay with till we get on our feet. What do you think will happen at the embassy in London if we go with just this info? Or do any of you know about this 4mos. time limit? I called the state dept. and they said call the embassy in London so I did and they said they didn't know, their info was limited. What does that mean? Please guys any of your knowledge would be so appreciated. Or if you have some bright ideas that would be appreciated to. None of my family or friends can do it or don't meet the proverty guidelines.

I'm USC married to UKC for the last 2yrs.filed the I-130 and 129-F in sept.2003 129-F approved nov. 2003, got packet from embassy in dec.2003 to request for interview. Heres the problem. Can't find anyone to sponser him or co -sponser him. We have no assets of any kind. I don't have a job in the USA cause I've been in the UK since Oct 2002 flying back and forth on visa wavier doing my 6mos here and going back for a month and coming back here for another 6mos. Now I read that we only have 4mos from receipt of this packet from embassy to send back for request of interview so I don't have time to run back to the USA and get a job and sort this because that would mean time is up in april to get this sent back to the embassy. Now I have my 3yr tax returns,(1999 to 2002 all well over the proverty guidelines), bank letter in the USA. Now once we sell the contents of our house here(we rent don't own) we will have a few thousand dollars to take with us and I have family in USA for us to stay with till we get on our feet. What do you think will happen at the embassy in London if we go with just this info? Or do any of you know about this 4mos. time limit? I called the state dept. and they said call the embassy in London so I did and they said they didn't know, their info was limited. What does that mean? Please guys any of your knowledge would be so appreciated. Or if you have some bright ideas that would be appreciated to. None of my family or friends can do it or don't meet the proverty guidelines.