Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In deep trouble... HELP!

Someone12
    great....another canuck scam artist...doesn't Canada have a social support system? Go back and leech off the Canadians, not we, the Americans.
    And no, your baby cannot award you anything.

I've read some of your posts and was waiting for that! Ya got me! lol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I'm one of the poor unfortunates that's losing his job thanks to Pfizer's Ann Arbor cuts. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The more fortunate ones bought a house thanks to the job that Ann Arbor's Pfizer gave them.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I've read some of your posts and was waiting for that! Ya got me! lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kudos for acknowledging and accepting the fact that you are indeed another canuck scam artist wanting to leech off the American social support system instead of your country's own through the use of your "anchor baby."

Not sure what TN is. But good luck waiting for housing market to rebound. Experts are predicting a downturn for at least 2 more years.

If you own the house for 7 years, how could you not have made a gain?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">If you own the house for 7 years, how could you not have made a gain? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or better yet; if you just came down here only to work, why did you settle down, family and all?

I see we have some ignorant biggots on the board! Two things. I guarantee I add more to the American economy than either of you combined. My wife earns money in Canada and spends it here. So we're contributing more than either of you two ****s ever will. Two, I'll bet you're both uneducated trash leaching off the American "support system" yourselves. But since you're both klan wannabe you talk your **** where nobody can get you.

But if either of you are in the Detroit area I'd be happy to discuss this in person. But I'll bet neither of you would ever have the ***** to spew any of your bull**** in public. Internet tough guys. ****ing cowards. But you just let me know. I'll give you directions to my place and you can come on over. We'll see how much you have to say to me face to face.

I DARE ya. I'm ****ing BEGGING you. I want to see what you two maggots have to back up your hateful BS. PLEASE!

temp, have only owned it for 3. The market has dropped 20k in this area.