Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need some advice

Hi everyone
    I have a question and I and really confused with it...I applied for my sister's immigration 10 years ago...last month I got a letter on my name saying that her process is now being processed and being her agent I need to send them 70 dollars...which I did , Then after 2 weeks I got another letter and it said that we need to send them 400 dollars and same additional fee to each person traveling with her...my sister lives in US.so I called the Immigration Office and they told me ,that all this paper work is for people who lives out of United States....this same thing happened with my brother In law whose sister applied for him....please guide .. thanksyou so much

Hi everyone
    I have a question and I and really confused with it...I applied for my sister's immigration 10 years ago...last month I got a letter on my name saying that her process is now being processed and being her agent I need to send them 70 dollars...which I did , Then after 2 weeks I got another letter and it said that we need to send them 400 dollars and same additional fee to each person traveling with her...my sister lives in US.so I called the Immigration Office and they told me ,that all this paper work is for people who lives out of United States....this same thing happened with my brother In law whose sister applied for him....please guide .. thanksyou so much

Hi AJ,

Welcome. How and when did your sister enter the US and what is her current status? Are you a USC?

Thankyou very much for your concern
    She entered US on Visting Visa in 1995, and she has no status right now...and I am USC since 1996.
    Thanks again...AJ

Is this an Amnesty application?

Hi AJ,

I'm no expert on this matter, but it sounds like your sister needs an AOS (adjustment of status) since she did enter the US legally. Have you talked to an immigration attorney at all? Perhaps a brief consult would be helpful and perhaps save some confusion down the road.

I wish you lots of luck that this matter will be straightened out, AJ!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    Hi AJ,

I'm no expert on this matter, but it sounds like your sister needs an AOS (adjustment of status) since she did enter the US legally. Have you talked to an immigration attorney at all? Perhaps a brief consult would be helpful and perhaps save some confusion down the road.

I wish you lots of luck that this matter will be straightened out, AJ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

She is not adjusting through marriage so amnesty would be the only option.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Theone:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    Hi AJ,

I wish you lots of luck that this matter will be straightened out, AJ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

She is not adjusting through marriage so amnesty would be the only option. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess AJ needs to come back to explain what type of paperwork she submitted for her sister 10 years ago. (Does it really take that long to get an answer? Geez, unbelievable!)

Originally from: Galaxy of Centaurus A (also known as NGC 5128)
    Check out if beneficiary you applied for (your sister, in this case) is grandmothered under 245(i). If so, your sister may still AOS in US under any category, regardless of her overstay.

Contact an attorney.
    If you have ZERO $$$ to spare then simply google for "free immigration consultation", get toll-free number, pick-up the phone and have a 15 minute conversation that will clear things up.

Good luck
    Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

thanks you for all the help guys, I'll call them,