50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Immigraiton Law Question: Hardship waivers.... Just sayin

I'm starting my hardship waiver in about a month(for my husband). I understand but I don't! Why is it that one has to prove extreme hardship to be with their spouse. I have been blessed with health and the health of my family(knock on wood). I have sustained a job for all of my life, and am fortunate to have my finances in decent order. But why should that mean I don't deserve to live in my home country with my husband. this waiver is going to be HARD to write.

I'm starting my hardship waiver in about a month(for my husband). I understand but I don't! Why is it that one has to prove extreme hardship to be with their spouse. I have been blessed with health and the health of my family(knock on wood). I have sustained a job for all of my life, and am fortunate to have my finances in decent order. But why should that mean I don't deserve to live in my home country with my husband. this waiver is going to be HARD to write.

Your good financial aspect maybe be grounds for a hardship waiver approval. If you haven't done so already, check out this website for good advice on the I-601 waiver process. Good luck.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

City girl, what waiver you inquire about, what are the grounds of inadmissibility/exclusion?

Try to find a good immigration attorney and get a consultation. Immigration attorneys are not different from human beings on all other walks of life, some are crooks , others are average but some are very helpful and will go to great length to give you the valuable advise and assistance.
    Do not come to public boards for legal help or
    consultation, you could be misled and suffer irreparable damage.

@Brit:
    Can't stand "God thIs, God thAt" mantra on that website.
    It pains to see so many miserable folks totally clueless of actual cause and effect.

To all:
    Read INA, research case law, find and consult good immigration attorney.

Good luck.

Thanks! I hope we can find some strong arguments.

Someone12
    The post has been deleted by the administrator for violating the discussion board rules.

The post has been deleted by the administrator for violating the discussion board rules.

http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

@OldE. My husband was here illegally and faces the 10 year ban. He has left on his own will. No criminal record and no immigration case.

Someone12