free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ILW Reunion Party Notice!!!

Please Register with Undisclosed Poster (DAVDAH).

Heated Pool, Jets To die for!!! . Spirits, Laughter, Prizes, Games, 2 day event!!! Clothes optional!!!! Cover = Clothes $150. no Clothes = Free admission!!! what a bargain!!! . Team naked bingo, lawn darts = Yeeeeee Haaaaa!!!! Ilw Mud finale!!! Forget To laugh??? do Not let the door hit You in the ARSE!!!! Translation Not set in stone. LOL!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Please Register with Undisclosed Poster (DAVDAH).

Heated Pool, Jets To die for!!! . Spirits, Laughter, Prizes, Games, 2 day event!!! Clothes optional!!!! Cover = Clothes $150. no Clothes = Free admission!!! what a bargain!!! . Team naked bingo, lawn darts = Yeeeeee Haaaaa!!!! Ilw Mud finale!!! Forget To laugh??? do Not let the door hit You in the ARSE!!!! Translation Not set in stone. LOL!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

I don't know. A few of the guys on here could add some flavor to the mix.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Flavor or a bar room brawl, LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Adopting the MIR-style
    ....couldn't beat each other up for ever....get tired - there'd still be flavor left for the women.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

I volunteer for the brawl. Nothing like a little stick time baby.

DO ANY ONE KNOW ABOUT mOHAN, AND TWO OTHER PERSONS FROM gEORGIA...
    tHEY WERE THE eXPERTS ON iMMIGRATION lAWS...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    I volunteer for the brawl. Nothing like a little stick time baby. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

...and just who would you stick?
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kumar555:
    tHEY WERE THE eXPERTS ON iMMIGRATION lAWS... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Kumar,

Try sending Mohan a PM. Maybe he has notifications turned on and he will get an email to check his PM. I haven't seen him around for awhile.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kumar555:
    tHEY WERE THE eXPERTS ON iMMIGRATION lAWS... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mohan pops in from time to time. Private message him, he may answer.

Sammy was/is an expert too. He also comes by from time to time.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.